Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The birth of No honor.

Abz

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares what someone does when pking on their own. It's a game not a way of life, get over it.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

no1 honour pked back in the day except for clan members and the very select edge pkers so i dont know where the concept of honor pking is dead is ******* comming from. EVERYONE TELED/PJD/TAGGED

dealwithit.jpg

I loved how back in the days, you only used protect item if you were using a whip or something over. Now people protect their dds's for godsakes

every little helps ;)

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

my clan is no honour, i'm a runescape badass.

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Lol POT said they were NH, m8 I've been NH since I started da game I was da best phisher in 2006-07 as a 12 yr old fgt aite m8

i was bringin rune to pure wars since 06 kk???

pot thinks they're no honor

kids ranqe aint got shet on me son@@

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Rs is poopie right now, end of book.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Kids Ranqe and Mahatma probably had the biggest impact on the pure world. But because the pure world is declining and clans are now isolated into their own communities or websites such as this one, it is impossible for video makers to have a large impact when the community is so spreadout throughout different mediums.

Valid point though :)

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Looks like you've found the single-handed reason why no honor was started.

Lmao

OT: Honor is stupid, if you can't kill me, (and you should be able to, I'm pretty bad at the game) you don't deserve my loot. In regards to clans, there aren't any honor clans. There are openly nh clans and clans who pretend that they aren't nh (lolcabbageteletroll, omfg 2 cursors, wasntincombat, !kb guywithvideoevidence). Only thing that really bugs me is people who pj just to **** you off, but it's something you have to deal with.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Honestly back in the old wildy days everyone who pked was seriously retarded which made it more fun plus everyone was like 12-15. As the years went on and Jagex really gained no new **** and everyone became smart enough to realize that honor is stupid.

Also I think nowadays that you can't really be better then someone else at pking unless its like prayer bridding it all depends on luck. Back in the day there were people who were noticeably better then the other players. Take I Mahatma I for instance, in no way was his pking style back in the day difficult and if I could go back in time and fight him with my skill level now the fights would be dead even and just depend on luck but if I fought him back then for real I would of got smacked without even eating.

That's honestly fine IMO for his combat level and the way he pked/who he fought. The main reason honor was implemented was because of the difficulty involved to kill someone who used overheads back then. PKing wasn't always this easy (and trust me a lot of you still suck at it). You used to have to actually MOVE your mouse around more than just inside your inventory square and you DIDN'T know when you were sitting at 40 HP so you can ROCKTAIL BREW to 99 HP again while you have a PHOENIX NECKLACE on. These days, I don't think honor is needed, PKing is already easy enough.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

That's honestly fine IMO for his combat level and the way he pked/who he fought. The main reason honor was implemented was because of the difficulty involved to kill someone who used overheads back then. PKing wasn't always this easy (and trust me a lot of you still suck at it). You used to have to actually MOVE your mouse around more than just inside your inventory square and you DIDN'T know when you were sitting at 40 HP so you can ROCKTAIL BREW to 99 HP again while you have a PHOENIX NECKLACE on. These days, I don't think honor is needed, PKing is already easy enough.

I think that's a major part of it as well. So much better gear now, you pretty much need overs and pnecks to stay alive.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

I used phoenix necklaces in 2007. Lol.

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

i remember back then when if they asked you to a dm u had to stay fight in edge till the death, and if you run it was very very bad on your part, like ashamed bad.

npbnw.png
61207262.png

you really think kids ranqe was the creator of "no honor"? **** sakes please don't post again.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .