Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Low level Pure Clans

KaZa

Seeing as how Medium Level Pure clans can't last more than a couple of months before closing/merging, and everyone accepts Addy, I'm surprised there aren't more LPCs opening up. Any ideas? I can understand that you may not like it but it's always a good alternative to an MPC.

screenshot20120711at333.png

Well its tough to start a new clan and its not easy to recruit. As well there really isnt any competition for lpcs, w57 is really the only world to go pk and its pretty much dead.

Sucks but thats the reality of pking.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

well idk relapse close a turned into a mpc idk about archaic pic etc the only way u can pk with lpc is join one of those masser clan who use ts or vent etc there are couple of them like fp= frozen pures or so

aouona.png

We're like low MPC high LPC like most of us are lvl ~65-70's with a few about 70 and we fight clan's that have 20 def requirements and we fight people in Mithril and win so defence has nothing to do with the outcome unless its matched in CWA.

Exiled Force

Ex Activation | Ex Zenith

I have been leading an low level clan for a month on Sunday, what a lot you don't understand is that fighting these massing clan is just like fighting clans on here they have decent organization with audio. Go in\hug single just like clans on here, and tele like some clans. There is about 4 or 5 low level clans right now pulling 15 to 20 pretty much all day that we fight and some are really trying to become official. Everyone just needs to understand as long as people are having fun then the low level clans are a success. Yes it might get boring fighting massing clans but I find it more fun then walking around the wild for 3 to 4 hours on weekends and sitting in single and caring about what the community thinks about my clan. I like not having a certain schedule and just having fun with old friends while I still play this game.

xdf1vq.png

lpc kinda stopped when relapse closed

from now on the lpc pk times, there is only pic (kinda lpc) and teams

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

lpc kinda stopped when Activation turned MPC

from now on the lpc pk times, there is only pic (kinda lpc) and teams

Fixed that for you.

editting peoples replies... Oh dear

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

#Clan-ef

More than a year old, no addy

:D :D

I still remember a fight Negative vs EF, where your fall in leader had an addy zerk shield. Also around that time we were both veeery low level'd.

smartestposter.png

Proud Master of Negative.

Proud Ex-Member of Malice

Proud Member of Enemy

I have been leading an low level clan for a month on Sunday, what a lot you don't understand is that fighting these massing clan is just like fighting clans on here they have decent organization with audio. Go in\hug single just like clans on here, and tele like some clans. There is about 4 or 5 low level clans right now pulling 15 to 20 pretty much all day that we fight and some are really trying to become official. Everyone just needs to understand as long as people are having fun then the low level clans are a success. Yes it might get boring fighting massing clans but I find it more fun then walking around the wild for 3 to 4 hours on weekends and sitting in single and caring about what the community thinks about my clan. I like not having a certain schedule and just having fun with old friends while I still play this game.

This is so true, #Ascent if you're looking to pk we're 50-55 Cmb looking for more competition. Personally I want more LPC's to open up so we can have some fun wars.

Generally speaking the leaders of LPC clans are absolutely terrible and dont have the talent, experience, or resources to make something successful which is why a proper scene can never develop.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

the MPC scene is actually decent, it's not as unstable as the LPC scene. for more LPC's to open up, leaders who have failed to do so in the first place have to come back and keep trying. more and more LPC's will open up come summer time but until then, it's pretty rare.

the LPC scene is just too weak and there isn't enough publicity for them to actually survive and make things interesting. everyone forgets about them in a couple of weeks and they slowly die off due to no actual rivalries.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Generally speaking the leaders of LPC clans are absolutely terrible and dont have the talent, experience, or resources to make something successful which is why a proper scene can never develop.

This to an extent.

However, from experience it's really hard to stay in the LPC scene. It comes to a point where you dominate the LPC scene because there's such a small amount of clans there;whether it be other 'official' clans or massers. A competitive streak tends to want to make people step up to the next step (2 of the larger LPCs NME + A going went to the Med Scene for example) and to drive forward as a clan as opposed to staying stagnated.

Then turning to a Med clan becomes extremely difficult and unless you go into it with a lot of momentum (LIKE NME), you're not going to make much of a difference as the Med Scene is literally full of 35 man pulls with adamant- forcing other clans to "adapt."

I'm not saying that this is the case for every LPCs, it just seems to be the general jist of things.

Hi

the MPC scene is actually decent, it's not as unstable as the LPC scene. for more LPC's to open up, leaders who have failed to do so in the first place have to come back and keep trying. more and more LPC's will open up come summer time but until then, it's pretty rare.

the LPC scene is just too weak and there isn't enough publicity for them to actually survive and make things interesting. everyone forgets about them in a couple of weeks and they slowly die off due to no actual rivalries.

True

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

Stop encouraging LPCs every one of them is going to fail. Rather all of you to join MM FOE EOP TLP CP FI

even IR and NME rather than waste your time with a 3 week clan.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Ascent has disproved literally everyone here. Ascent doesn't allow multi clanning therefore our members are dedicated. Maybe if people weren't trying to save their dying MPCs their LPCs would survive.