Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

My opinion on the pure community's top 5 callers

Abz

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P:

1. [Ch]Duval

2. [iR]Yousif PUSH NORTH@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

3. [iR]Abolish

4. [z]grayson l000

5. Soniqs

6.INSERT WHO EVER ELSE HAS AUTISM HERE

P2P:

1. l0 if u think ur a good caller in p2p log out of rs and don't come back. u say a name ooo biggie man

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I hope everyone stops being 13 soon and worshipping people as great strategists because they have a clear mic and don't have a speech impediment. If you're experienced, even slightly, calling is calling. I guess some people have a motivating tone to their voice but it's pretty hard to go wrong unless you have autism. If you gave everybody in every clan a chance at calling they would perform as well as the next guy, just some people are more respected than others.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

F2P:

1. [Ch]Duval

2. [iR]Yousif PUSH NORTH@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

3. [iR]Abolish

4. [z]grayson l000

5. Soniqs

6.INSERT WHO EVER ELSE HAS AUTISM HERE

P2P:

1. l0 if u think ur a good caller in p2p log out of rs and don't come back. u say a name ooo biggie man

i like number 2 , 123 PUSH NORTH , 123 PUSH , 123 PUSH NORTH!!

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

In no particular order:

3 Hit U Pure

Jibs2ndpure

Beezlebub Pk

Drunkin R2H

Note: Idk about MM callers, never been on their TS during a trip.

This is the main problem with lists like this, its hard to add people because no ones ever heard everyone call. When did you hear Jib calling btw? I'm genuinely interested

the best callers ive personally heard are Prateek, Poison, Jib, and Bob

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Lol rami told us his votes in teamspeak last night but gonna keep it to myself.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

In no particular order:

3 Hit U Pure

Jibs2ndpure

Beezlebub Pk

Drunkin R2H

Note: Idk about MM callers, never been on their TS during a trip.

This is the main problem with lists like this, its hard to add people because no ones ever heard everyone call. When did you hear Jib calling btw? I'm genuinely interested

the best callers ive personally heard are Prateek, Poison, Jib, and Bob

This.

The only person who has the legitimacy to post is rami and thats it lol.

F2P:

1. Seb/Gef0rce242

2. P0ke N Die2

P2P:

1. Rangep00n i guess

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

I'm going to base off this list on how their calling compared to the time.

Ex. Fi James - 2008

1. The many callers of Epidemic - 2009

I personally believe that they revolutionized pure calling. They were the most notorious in calling strategic pushes, having multiple styles of warring, and using the full capabilities of numbers and mithril to defeat higher levelled opponents. This was most evident when they went up against MM for 3 or so weeks. Although they weren't consistently winning, they were fending off opponents who had an average of 10 combat levels above them. This is something along the likes of TLP fighting a clan with a lower combat average, such as Hostility, and trading wins.

2. 13th/Toxic of MM - The two full outs vs FOE.

I've personally never had the chance to call in a 100 vs 100, so I can't base how it would be called. However, to be able to beat a clan such as FOE two times in a row, not to mention pretty one-sidely in the first one, is something to be noticed. MM went into those fights with the statistical disadvantage, as FOE had significantly higher levels. During this span, MM also was fighting it out with EOP for #1 in F2P. EOP had statistical and the armour advantage, yet they were able to trade off #1 on and off. A feat to be recognized.

3. Drunkin R2H - The whole of CP's existence.

Although CP have had their slumps, for the majority of their span they have been relevant in F2P. For a person to be calling throughout the many changes of warring in F2P is pretty impressive. The ability to change his calling style, to adapt into the new branches of calling, to completely dismantle the old fashion of warring and take upon the new style without falling back too much is very impressive. LINES OF CP LINES OF CP LINES OF CP!!!

4. Walli/Kyle - FOE - 2010-2011

There was a stretch where FOE was dominating in F2P. Without the euphemism, they were totally dismantling their opponents. They were fighting the likes of MM, EOP, Fi and CP on the same inventory, with one defence armour, and coming out on top. They were pulling significantly more than their opponents, and were winning matched preps left and right. Although some of these accomplishments could be attributed to their numbers and levels, it takes callers that know what they're doing to show the dominance that they showed.

5. I think Zach calls for TLP in F2P, or Dissy teehee - 2011

When you think TLP, you normally think of P2P. However, in 2011 they showed that they could beat any clans matched. Their abilities in preps could be best noted when they beat FOE pretty one sidely with a significantly lower combat average. They were beating clans in the wilderness and in preps, with lower levels and P2P based members. Although their accomplishments were done mostly in clan wars, they did reign in the wilderness for the odd week here and there.

P2P

**** p2P f2p 4 lyfe

ps. Where's Rami, Emre and Htown???

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice