Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top 7 Things That Ruined the Pure Community

Hockey-Mom

I agree with all but #2. MM were warned not to crash, it was their choice not to participate, and they new there would be a punishment if they did crash. Its not like they cared about purewarfare at that point anyway. The community was already ruined long before this had taken place anyway. (Not that I dislike MM, I actually have alot of respect for them, aside from their attitude towards other clans, but still, props to them for not accepting turmoil, its quite amazing that they have been competing with the other top clans who accept turmoil, and have held down a f2p dominance for.. who knows how long?)

I can sum the reason why our community has went to **** up in a few words:Lack of respect and maturity, not just as members in a clan, but also the leaders of clans. The game evolves, so do we. But our change in attitude is what has really ruined the community.

I agree with #2 in the sense that they made a bad community worse, All that happened by banning MM was about 50% of the true pures left, so the only thing that is left in this community is addy.

MM shouldn't be punished for having fun and dominating PW's event. The wildy has always been and will always be free game. Go to clan wars if you can't handle it.

I tip my hat to the makers of mayhem, they have shown clans don't need Pw to be successful.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

immaturity(30 def really isn't that big of a problem, but i have yet attended a 1 def mini/prep where every clan abides the rules. + its all flame)

bad/weak leadership

clan wars, and the fact that ppl still use clan wars(again bad leadership)

and clan wars again. (even if all pures didn't use it at all, it would still be a problem because nowadays mains go to clan wars instead of the wild for pvp action)

also #2 nah who cares.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

I agree with all but #2. MM were warned not to crash, it was their choice not to participate, and they new there would be a punishment if they did crash. Its not like they cared about purewarfare at that point anyway. The community was already ruined long before this had taken place anyway. (Not that I dislike MM, I actually have alot of respect for them, aside from their attitude towards other clans, but still, props to them for not accepting turmoil, its quite amazing that they have been competing with the other top clans who accept turmoil, and have held down a f2p dominance for.. who knows how long?)

I can sum the reason why our community has went to **** up in a few words:Lack of respect and maturity, not just as members in a clan, but also the leaders of clans. The game evolves, so do we. But our change in attitude is what has really ruined the community.

I agree with #2 in the sense that they made a bad community worse, All that happened by banning MM was about 50% of the true pures left, so the only thing that is left in this community is addy.

MM shouldn't be punished for having fun and dominating PW's event. The wildy has always been and will always be free game. Go to clan wars if you can't handle it.

I tip my hat to the makers of mayhem, they have shown clans don't need Pw to be successful.

I would question where you got your statistics from, but they aren't even statistics. Anyone can post on this site, pure or main. It doesn't matter if people leave lol. MM should have and was punished because they were told if they attempted to ruin another event then they would be banned from this site. The wild is free game, and there are general rules that are followed even today.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

I dont agree with clan wars killing the wilderness but most everything else I do.

I've always felt clan wars should be used more often for dangerous fights. No more main crashers, no more logging on other accounts with maul and turmoil and black d hide.

back to the purple portal though - Why don't clans fight dangerous in there more often? We used to do that in Havoc sometimes and there MIGHT of been 1-2 raggers. I dont know, i just recently got back to pure clanning im not here to act like I know the solution. In TLP/Havoc I remember doing quite a few purple portal fights which were pretty fun.

I've been out of the pure community for a few months though, until recently, so what would i know.

MM vs. TLP dangerous prep a few weeks back, TLP lost the first round and left :huh:

2 days later MM vs. FI had a prep where the third round was supposed to be dangerous; FI entered then almost immediately all left the friends chat with only 1 or 2 people dying.

OT: Clans care too much about losing, so they avoid fights in the wilderness because they are generally regarded as the fights that matter. Same thing with fullouts. Weekend trips have turned from contests for clans to prove their dominance by clearing other clans to crashfests where every clan tries to maintain a high KDR, the new standard by which the success of a given trip is determined.

2k7 runescape died a little, along with some of it's OG pures :(

I mean.. The release of the Grand exchange was good & all, but it wasn't worth the updates that followed it. (trade limits, no wilderness, etc.)

Let's hope for the best!

As you descend, we Excel.

86769d1220195786-animated-gif-thread-vida_guerra-44a.gif

MM were once 1-40 defence lol

Good, but useless topic. It's never going to go back to how it used to be because clans will refuse to change.

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

You got `pure'd

I agree with all with the exception of #5. MM isn't the god of pure clanning, they aren't really that great of a clan once you break down (this goes for every single clan). They crashed RVB after being told specificly not to, told the consiquences and still did it anyways thinking they can do whatever the **** they want because they are "the last pure clan". Banning them caused little harm to the community and i feel that if you really think that is a major reason the PC sucks you should rethink your standards of destruction.

Your wrong. MM is the god of the pure world. We are the undisputed kings of the pure world and have been ever since the term pure and clan became joined to make the word pure clan. Banning MM didn't cause any problems on PW because most of us don't even use it or see the point in it.

I dont agree with clan wars killing the wilderness but most everything else I do.

I've always felt clan wars should be used more often for dangerous fights. No more main crashers, no more logging on other accounts with maul and turmoil and black d hide.

back to the purple portal though - Why don't clans fight dangerous in there more often? We used to do that in Havoc sometimes and there MIGHT of been 1-2 raggers. I dont know, i just recently got back to pure clanning im not here to act like I know the solution. In TLP/Havoc I remember doing quite a few purple portal fights which were pretty fun.

I've been out of the pure community for a few months though, until recently, so what would i know.

That's a really good idea. Red portal fights would be quality because if it's deep you can't rag return quickly enough for it to effect the fight (hopefully)

I would also say that teamspeak has slightly took the fun out of warring. Many people will disagree but if you ever crash a masser war they are all running about like headless chickens like the old times which doesn't happen now. Clans are so good at piling now compared to back then that it's fairly easy to drop someone as soon as they enter your territory. Also the fact that runescape has become a great deal easier. 95% of the community has 94 magic or higher but back then if you had blitz you were **** hot.

mmflash123.gif

"2:Banning Mayhem Makers from these boards. I am not in MM or have ever been. However, I know that they are one of the most stable, prestigious, and oldest clans around to this day. "

Absolutely unacceptable that this has occurred, unacceptable. I hope that this changes.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

Honestly...

What killed the Pure Community is Pure-Warefare

Now you can flame me,ban me, warn me all you want

But I've been in pure clans since the birth of pure clans like dp,th and the original fo and I've seen a rapid decline since Pure-Warefare opened, at first Pure-Warefare was fun for recruiting and boasting but now it's causing great tides in the pure-community due to over-inflated egos

Not it's not directly pure-warefare's fault, it's the users who've abused it

and KDR ruined pure clanning..

In 06' We battled til we ran out of returns and thats how we boasted who won

We didn't fight for 5 minutes then lobby before the clan re-massed and waka'd back up to save our precious KDR

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

Honestly...

But I've been in pure clans since the birth of pure clans like dp,th and the original fo and I've seen a rapid decline since Pure-Warefare opened, at first Pure-Warefare was fun for recruiting and boasting but now it's causing great tides in the pure-community due to over-inflated egos

We didn't fight for 5 minutes then lobby before the clan re-massed and waka'd back up to save our precious KDR

I agree,

This is where everyone comes to clash their egos and it sucks the fun out of everything. The KDR thing has just made things worse since people will crash in hopes of increasing theirs after losing a fight.

2:Banning Mayhem Makers from these boards. I am not in MM or have ever been. However, I know that they are one of the most stable, prestigious, and oldest clans around to this day. First started in early 2004, This clan has thrived and through better or worse, kept true to the legendary idea of a Pure, never extending their defense cap since first entering the world of clanning.

1 def is pure m8, anything else(including 10,20) are just newfags

Honestly...

I partially agree, but even if PW just closed down someone would just take it as an opportunity to make their own version of itand then it would all just start again.

Arp-1.png

Honestly...

ok in 06 people didn't even return. they would run up to edge and be like gf *insertclannamehere* then the other clan would march down to edge and spam good fight *insertotherclannamehere*. I agree with the other part though

mmflash123.gif

I would question where you got your statistics from, but they aren't even statistics. Anyone can post on this site, pure or main. It doesn't matter if people leave lol. MM should have and was punished because they were told if they attempted to ruin another event then they would be banned from this site. The wild is free game, and there are general rules that are followed even today.

Notice the "about" don't take the numbers I said literal I was trying to make a point that by banning MM, Pw ostracized a fair amount of pures thus weakening the pure community even more.

I forgot Pw controls the wild and what clans do now. MM simply did what clans are suppose to do, drop other clans on there foreheads for Gps. Should have sticked to grotto=).

What are these general rules that you speak of ? no hacking/no ddosing/no phishing/no crashing fights? There are very few clans that follow the "honor code" anymore.

7 3 5 1 and one for sure.

Removal of wilderness has done nothing but make the old 'new' wilderness **** because people just pk in the designated bh worlds as you'd find someone in every world in the olden days.

Turmoil isn't too bad but the mistake they made there was allowing soul split to heal you, wouldn't be that bad if SS was the same as smiting.

I didn't agree with #6 because BH loots are so much better than New Wilderness loots. 500K-5m in statuettes alone over DDS pks ANYDAY of the week.

Got a pure?

Join the strongest, most active and best pure clan for the past 7 years on Runescape,

WWW.FOE-RS.COM

People too scared to lose their pixels. End up in lobby trips and KDR.

Yeah.

Pretty much..

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png