Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2 Years of Zenith ~ 70+ pull ~ Destroyed Everyone

blue

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratz on 2 years Zenith. It was fun fighting you today. All ******** from the replies in this topic aside it looks like the people involved had fun, which is all anyone can ask for. It was Zenith's anniversary let them do what they want mind your own business if you don't have something nice to say.

Thanks for the positive reply, Looks like FI had a really good trip as well :)

2ewgrxw.gif

^ ^ ^ *Sighs* Anyways.. the trip was really fun actually. After quiting runescape... returning to a trip like that even if I wasn't a "Zenith member" made me wanna join Zenith was so funny especially Logans calls l0l was an amazing trip, Thank you Logan for the oppertunity <3.

ctrh.png

I giggled @ the TLP and CP responses.

Idk why they so *made*

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

very nice job on your trip , ty for fighting us was fun and major respect for winning the last fight :P

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

Idk why everyone is getting heated, a few tlp came to the trip and we fought respectfully with zenith(as far as i know).

People in tlp need to stop flaming. They were kind enough to let you come to their anni so you could do something on saturday, Don't be an ******* about it.

xncgb5.jpg

Idk why everyone is getting heated, a few tlp came to the trip and we fought respectfully with zenith(as far as i know).

People in tlp need to stop flaming. They were kind enough to let you come to their anni so you could do something on saturday, Don't be an ******* about it.

Tell [TLP]Zach|0mg that plz.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Damn this **** hit 8 pages while I was sleeping.

1st, Gratz on your 2 years. 2nd, Thanks for the 2 awesome fights, nice to see a clan plan a run in with us. 1-1 on the day. 3. Nice semi blackup at the cluster, was getting a bit hectic till you guys started focusing FI which gave us a chance to do ******* work. 4. Can't wait till we team with you in the 2v2.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

Damn this **** hit 8 pages while I was sleeping.

1st, Gratz on your 2 years. 2nd, Thanks for the 2 awesome fights, nice to see a clan plan a run in with us. 1-1 on the day. 3. Nice semi blackup at the cluster, was getting a bit hectic till you guys started focusing FI which gave us a chance to do ******* work. 4. Can't wait till we team with you in the 2v2.

Thanks for the clean fight MM <3

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png