Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What would the rules for a P2P Tournament be?

Derrick

1 Defence Cap, Dung on, Sol Spec Off, Rest off, Would say dangerous but I fear no one would sign up in that case so safe then, 25v25 low, 40v40 high. oh and would be fun to see some Classic map fights not just regular boring plat, maybe Turrets?

2q8tuzr.png
73jbi9.png
jsc3mx.png
2ppx1d3.png

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 def, dung on, corrupts off, body body on, rune gloves on, sol spec off, sum off

25v25 for low bracket, 35v35 for high.

either 2 rounds classic, 1 round plat

or

3 rounds plat

I like this one.

Not sure about having dangerous as most low level clans might not take part because of losing stuff but I am not too bother by it.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

lol at these clans who all accept 35+ def and curses and yet still want 1 def cap......

what the hell is the point of accepting it then? do you really need the addy on trips to compete that much?

if you're going to allow 35 def and turmoil on trips you better damn well go 39 def cap and dangerous with sum on, anything else would be hypocritical

1 def, dung on, bodybody/defenders off, sol spec off, curses off, corrupts off, summ off, 3 rounds classic or turrets

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

1 def dung on rest off, rune gloves/body body on/defenders on. Curses on might work out since alot of people have turmoil now.

Low bracket: 25v25 2 classic 1 plateau

High bracket: 40v40 2 turrets 1 plateau

(Idk what maps tbh just saying anything that might be different and fun lol)

Will be fun and I hope event starts sometime soon and goes well :D

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

tbh should have this discussion in clan leader section.

1 def all off 3 rounds plat safe

or

no rules 3 rounds plat dangerous

however i feel like there are gonna be some random dumb rules like sol off and rune gloves off n **** like that, this is pw after all.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

tbh should have this discussion in clan leader section.

1 def all off 3 rounds plat safe

or

no rules 3 rounds plat dangerous

however i feel like there are gonna be some random dumb rules like sol off and rune gloves off n **** like that, this is pw after all.

tlp always want the dumbest rules i swear, any variety and they clamp up.

:teehee:

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Honestly 1 def shows the most of a clan at matched. So for sure 1 def.

As well Dung should be on, as its a skill just like range or str, unless we can call skills off now.

Body body - 1 defs could get this with that glitch, so thats why it was accepted but as of now its all 30 defs wearing it. So it should be off.

Sol - It should be off as it doesnt really show how to tank, u just camp range pray sol spec and ur set tbh. But this rule could be up to the clans.

Curses - they could be on, but again should probably be up to the clans, lets say its like TLP vs FI, id say both would agree to curses on. But Foe vs MM id say MM would ask for it off, as they are in a huge disadvantage. So to be fair id say have it off.

Sum - Would make it interesting, but i wish there was bigger maps. Turrets would be the best map for sum on, as on plat u will just lagg in lets say a 50v50, as well it would be to clumped. Classic is a big map, but its not realistic to the wildy as most fights happen at gap and gdz which are open and easy to use sum. So if its on the round should be on turrets.

Hand cannon - Of course this is off, its **** anyways.

What we could do to make it a bit of fun is do 2 rounds classic, 1 def dung on and last round we do 1 def dung on sum on on turrets. Just to change it up a bit. And have a bit of fun.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Problem with summoning is that it lags beyond belief in cwars.

Well thats why it would be on turrets. Its a large map, which gives room for every1 to spread out.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Good luck getting 1 def all off.

With people in this community today guaranteed you would have problems with gear/people complaining.

My heart says 1 def dung on

My mind says 35 def all on (besides summ)