Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"I've died like 40 times today"

Milky

So let's get this straight you had 130 total kills. You cleared Pop which is what 20-30 kills and Zenith who had 40-45. So least case if you cleared them we'll round on the low end which would put that as about half your total kills. So you had 60 kills on Fi when Fi had 300 deaths? Your logic is amazing. Tomorrow you will not step foot into multi because LS isn't P2p. ;)

60 kills on fi in a fight = a spanking. I don't think we claimed to be responsible for every single Fi death.

But I'll make you happy:

We teamed with LS, they did all the work, we didn't kill any Fi tbh we were doing the ddosing and trying to figure out how to infect foe's forums again as me and jonty were busy on the phones talking to our lawyers about a plea bargain so we won't get to ****** up by your guys' law suits. Then we ended our trip with a positive KDR which we claim not to care about but posted it cuz it was positive but we rlly dnt care bout it but posted it. You guys did better today though good work maybe we can put up a fight tomorrow i doubt it tho since LS doesnt p2p right

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sad that you have to bring mains :(

Oh well gj on your trip.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Idk, you can say gj EOP, but I can't respect a clan that repeatedly has mains on deck to help them in fights, I personally saw LS all over the place helping EOP and saying off EOP

Whatever, the weaker clans have to do what they can do to compete.

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

Idk, you can say gj EOP, but I can't respect a clan that repeatedly has mains on deck to help them in fights, I personally saw LS all over the place helping EOP and saying off EOP

o you personally saw them?

so you skipped TLP's trip to watch our fights or what?

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

even if he did, does that justify the fact that LS was helping you specifically? I'll take what you just said as proof that your clan knew full well what was going on.

Whatever, I always like a little competition anyways. Good job on your trip EoP.

9kqihk.png

even if he did, does that justify the fact that LS was helping you specifically? I'll take what you just said as proof that your clan knew full well what was going on.

Whatever, I always like a little competition anyways. Good job on your trip EoP.

no i'm pointing out that on every single one of our topics people from fi/tlp/foe have to post some dumb **** about them witnessing whatever we're being accused of when 95% of the time they have no idea what they're talking about.

and no they weren't helping us specifcally, thats a pretty poor attempt at putting words in my mouth

2lde2u.png

we were getting sniped 2 m8y

hzyo.png

Why do you keep referring to that one screen-shot don't you have any other evidence one person can easily make a mistake we even attack our own clan mates by accident, anyway knowing how desperate your clan is there's possibility you even told him to attack you, if you think people are falling for that think again stupid ****.

Again the video posted of your pk trip shows LS + EoP working together in order to try beat Fatality.

Just give up bro lmao.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

no i'm pointing out that on every single one of our topics people from fi/tlp/foe have to post some dumb **** about them witnessing whatever we're being accused of when 95% of the time they have no idea what they're talking about.

and no they weren't helping us specifcally, thats a pretty poor attempt at putting words in my mouth

2lde2u.png

we were getting sniped 2 m8y

Ok, then if LS was hitting you the exact same amount as they were hitting us, why do you suffer less deaths? Your deaths almost equal to the amount of kills we had on the KDR during that timeframe. If LS was camping you the way they camped us, by logic you should have more deaths than our kills. Also, on top of that it's pretty easy to either misclick on your teamates because I've done that quite a few times in the wilderness, it's kind of an instinct. As you can see, you obviously had less kills than our deaths (A large amount actually), so it's pretty clear that LS grabbed a huge amount of kills off us....

9kqihk.png

Why do you keep referring to that one screen-shot don't you have any other evidence one person can easily make a mistake we even attack our own clan mates by accident, anyway knowing how desperate your clan is there's possibility you even told him to attack you, if you think people are falling for that think again stupid ****.

Again the video posted of your pk trip shows LS + EoP working together in order to try beat Fatality.

Just give up bro lmao.

srry mate didnt run around takin pics everytime someone hit me

and i've yet to even see a pic of ls hitting an fi member, so until u can find some actual proof of us teaming, how about u take a cold shower b4 u end up like ya boy flash cutter

(02:00) <[Fi]Flash_Cutter> Hello little man

(02:00) <[Fi]Flash_Cutter> what can I do for you

(02:00) <[Fi]Flash_Cutter> little man

(02:01) <[Fi]Flash_Cutter> If i met you

(02:01) <[Fi]Flash_Cutter> you'd wish you didn't

(02:01) <[Fi]Flash_Cutter> little man

(02:06) <[Fi]Flash_Cutter> i wouldn't just kick your head in boy

(02:06) <[Fi]Flash_Cutter> i would beat ur dad

jeez :|

hzyo.png

Just give up bro lmao.

and i've yet to even see a pic of ls hitting an fi member, so until u can find some actual proof of us teaming, how about u take a cold shower b4 u end up like ya boy flash cutter

I'm sure you'd find evidence in your own video.

9kqihk.png

Just give up bro lmao.

Aren't you ex-DP, you and Cronic share something very similar, you're both retarded.

ALL HATERS, REFER TO MY SIG.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Just give up bro lmao.

Aren't you ex-DP, you and Cronic share something very similar, you're both retarded.

ALL HATERS, REFER TO MY SIG.

ex-DP?

this explains a lot, such as why 8 hours after the trip he still can't get over the fact he lost

hzyo.png

Just give up bro lmao.

Wow you're stupid, are you trying to troll me or something? we've posted numerous pictures of LS attacking us your own video is evidence stupid ****. Rofl

I even saw "Tayyabs dad" or something hitting LS members who have left there auto retaliate on and running away making it look like LS has attacked him, desperate times call for desperate measures aye? looool

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Ok enough bull **** Solo.

You know you pm'd LS like you do every weekend like a little rodent. Now you just sit here and regret doing it LIKE EVERY OTHER WEEKEND.

You make eop bad you ****** rat.

xkf9J.png

You know you pm'd LS like you do every weekend like a little rodent. Now you just sit here and regret doing it LIKE EVERY OTHER WEEKEND.

dnt man these kids dunno wat trolling is

prepare to see this quote on fi's next announcement

hzyo.png

dnt man these kids dunno wat trolling is

prepare to see this quote on fi's next announcement

I'm serious about solo making eop look bad though. I can't stand him even though he's suppose to be on my side. Hopefully the kid dies of stress because we have to many inactive topics.

xkf9J.png