Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's P2P Trip Led By The Almighty Lmafo

Ari

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.4 kdr..

not sure if serious or just wanting to let the public know of their new found alliance with toxic wingz

I herd u boosted ur kdr by killing dragon bawts

confirm or deny?

deny you got no proof cp has proof of you teaming with toxic wingz. K0ED!!!

DW I FLAMED MY RAKES ABOUT IT PURPLE:TOIXC WINGSSSSSSSSSS

real note tho idk why we had to bring them durp

l0 fukn retarted hillbilly m8 toixc wings :D:D:D:

MY RAKES?

L0 fukn pusc go rake up ur leaves ur cows are getting their stomachs clumped like ur nan and mans ***

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Need my spy to get more cc/ts quotes next time like last week, more proof the better tbh

funny cause im the one that took the cc pics a few weeks ago that you put on ur topic so silly cp!

Yeah they kinda fail at flamin us, its getting really old :L

Idle in #Tumblr

.4 kdr..

not sure if serious or just wanting to let the public know of their new found alliance with toxic wingz

I herd u boosted ur kdr by killing dragon bawts

confirm or deny?

deny you got no proof cp has proof of you teaming with toxic wingz. K0ED!!!

DW I FLAMED MY RAKES ABOUT IT PURPLE:TOIXC WINGSSSSSSSSSS

real note tho idk why we had to bring them durp

l0 fukn retarted hillbilly m8 toixc wings :D:D:D:

MY RAKES?

L0 fukn pusc go rake up ur leaves ur cows are getting their stomachs clumped like ur nan and mans ***

l0l0l0l ima hick stop flameing mate ffs...

There was around 7-10 TW members with us, I think they will be applying soon I'm not sure. Anyways great job guys couldn't stay around long because of my account situation but what I did see was good. Thanks for the fights everyone.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

doe

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

So you went like 36 kills 90 deaths, rockin' a 0.36 KDR. Not to mention you teamed up with some random masser clan and still managed to shock everyone ending with a putrid KDR. I don't understand why you would actually take the time into making a topic when you got obliterated today, it truly boggles my mind. Oh well, expecting a closing topic from Z soon seeing as a 2 v 1 for a Sunday trip still results in a negative KDR. Punished :P

Look at this goof writing paragraphs on pw tl;dr , Use to have respect for you LOL.

You guys are all forgetting something, "We're Zenith We do what WE want."

-Goodjob guys wasn't there.

Not sure how that was even relevant to what I just typed, but respect over a game? Come on now rookie.. are you that blind and ignorant to see that your clan is trying to feed your own members propaganda just to make it another week on this already dieing game. lmao Zenith.. punished :P

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

So you went like 36 kills 90 deaths, rockin' a 0.36 KDR. Not to mention you teamed up with some random masser clan and still managed to shock everyone ending with a putrid KDR. I don't understand why you would actually take the time into making a topic when you got obliterated today, it truly boggles my mind. Oh well, expecting a closing topic from Z soon seeing as a 2 v 1 for a Sunday trip still results in a negative KDR. Punished :P

Look at this goof writing paragraphs on pw tl;dr , Use to have respect for you LOL.

Not sure how that was even relevant to what I just typed, but respect over a game? Come on now rookie.. are you that blind and ignorant to see that your clan is trying to feed your own members propaganda just to make it another week on this already dieing game. lmao Zenith.. punished :P

Get off this topic if you really have nothing better to do then flame

y did ari make this topic ffs

Almost didnt post on the topic because of this. But decided post count makes my pen1s larger. So i posted :D

luv u too

Combat Level: 110+12 ..::.. Pureclanin since 2k7
Proud Ex-Warlord Of Menace
Proud EX-Officer of WAR
Proud Ex-Elite Of Enormity

Proud Current Member Of Zenith
b6schv.gif

doe

agreed.

Combat Level: 110+12 ..::.. Pureclanin since 2k7
Proud Ex-Warlord Of Menace
Proud EX-Officer of WAR
Proud Ex-Elite Of Enormity

Proud Current Member Of Zenith
b6schv.gif

You guys were doing really well, and for those that take KDR far too seriously, it was indeed low because of us, and MM.

LOL i like how u love taking credit for our KDR today its w\e Gj today to you to

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Hey you're in NPO, you pull 20 to planned preps and manage to peak at 40+ on Sundays I wonder how....NPO is the last clan to be talking about teaming with some masser clan l0l. You mass straight from w124.

2ewgrxw.gif