Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Welcome to a New Era of Clanning, Zenith's Era

Co0kiezs

why does npo and cp even bother?

they're both **** and both got **** on and are obviously mad.

3-0'ed npo in a p2p prep

destroyed them in the wild

cp won't even p2p prep us and resort to breaking rules to even come close to winning f2p preps because they're so ****.

again flaming us for bringing tw? you guys team with each other every weekend r0fl and you teamed with frenzy yesterday.

Just give up and close into each other already you might stand a chance

We let two NPO ranks come to a f2p trip cool, and you just admitted you bring TW, which i'm sure they supply you with more than 10 people, so you can tell your leaders to stop lying about bringing TW since you just admitted it.

We teamed with frenzy??? Where did that come from lol.

Your clan is afraid to give us a F2P prep and we beat them already with ts being ddosed, nothing left to prove. CP is superior in this so called ''rivalry''

Be in the pure community for more than 20 days and then we'll talk lilguy. :)

Nope they don't. we still pull more than you without TW anyways. None of our leaders lie about it? Can you read? Idiot. We're not afraid you guys break rules to win. Your TS wasn't down don't bother lying. I saw 5 or 6 of your members with corrupts when they were off and they were bragging about having them. Your clan is afraid to even hit us 1 on 1 in the wild or give us a prep in the real mans server. Oh fyi just because I haven't been in Z very long, doesn't mean I haven't been around ;)

and all that paragraph you wrote is false, and yes they deny teaming with TW. They should give shout outs to them on their trip topics, shame pop exposed zenith, mkbye

11-January 12

MY GOD YOU ARE OLD SCHOOL MATE.

Nope. They don't. Every single one has said we do. It doesn't matter though. You're still bad and we **** on you every weekend.

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

amazing trip, even w/o tX we pulled around 50 zenith :/

was fun owning cp in single(expected)

Lmfao

120422175020.png

Glorious 1 def pure master race!

Gj Z

Dieng 232 times and teaming with another clan means your good lol

Hey I have fun at my trips do you?

skimmed through the topic and i don't think clearing cp and pop in p2p is rly enough to call this the zenith era of clanning, maybe if you were #1 in at least 1 server you could make that statement but meh

gj on your trip though

edit: do you actually team with some masser clan called toxic wingz? like i thought it was just cp flaming u at first but this has been goin on for a few weeks now and i haven't seen u deny it, so is it actually something u do lol?

Yes we've let them come to our trips but the thing is it's only 3-7 level 70s and people make such a big deal out of it

Sorry just had to include the ags pk l0l

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

[01:04] <[TLP]Zach|0mg> tlp trip sucked

[01:04] <[TLP]Zach|0mg> i swear its not always like that l0l

[01:05] <[TLP]Zach|0mg> worst trip ever

no.. yeh they r lol

lmfao

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

Zenith still talking mad smack.. All im going to say is goodluck. You guys will be put in single like the past 5 months once again. All these Purewarfare warriors you have will be quiet once again. Your ranks will feed you BS saying every clan is having sht trips when its just you once again. I put this all on my name.

NPO Dip out of this topic.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Zenith still talking mad smack.. All im going to say is goodluck. You guys will be put in single like the past 5 months once again. All these Purewarfare warriors you have will be quiet once again. Your ranks will feed you BS saying every clan is having sht trips when its just you once again. I put this all on my name.

I'll hold you to it, Let's hope you don't call Frenzy once again and actually have the balls to 1v1 us.

2ewgrxw.gif

awkward moment when you're talking **** after we 3-0ed you last week and destroyed you this weekend

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

valorc.png

why does npo and cp even bother?

they're both **** and both got **** on and are obviously mad.

3-0'ed npo in a p2p prep

destroyed them in the wild

cp won't even p2p prep us and resort to breaking rules to even come close to winning f2p preps because they're so ****.

again flaming us for bringing tw? you guys team with each other every weekend r0fl and you teamed with frenzy yesterday.

Just give up and close into each other already you might stand a chance

We let two NPO ranks come to a f2p trip cool, and you just admitted you bring TW, which i'm sure they supply you with more than 10 people, so you can tell your leaders to stop lying about bringing TW since you just admitted it.

We teamed with frenzy??? Where did that come from lol.

Your clan is afraid to give us a F2P prep and we beat them already with ts being ddosed, nothing left to prove. CP is superior in this so called ''rivalry''

Be in the pure community for more than 20 days and then we'll talk lilguy. :)

Nope they don't. we still pull more than you without TW anyways. None of our leaders lie about it? Can you read? Idiot. We're not afraid you guys break rules to win. Your TS wasn't down don't bother lying. I saw 5 or 6 of your members with corrupts when they were off and they were bragging about having them. Your clan is afraid to even hit us 1 on 1 in the wild or give us a prep in the real mans server. Oh fyi just because I haven't been in Z very long, doesn't mean I haven't been around ;)

and all that paragraph you wrote is false, and yes they deny teaming with TW. They should give shout outs to them on their trip topics, shame pop exposed zenith, mkbye

He joined in 2012, and you are 12.

Sometimes a coincidence is just too blatant to ignore.