Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

POP Closing

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why join MM or NME? Neither of those clans need more members. You should let people join what clan they want instead of mass joining ones. Every time that happens people start mass leaving after 2 or 3 weeks and then the clan slumps.

Why join MM or NME? Neither of those clans need more members. You should let people join what clan they want instead of mass joining ones. Every time that happens people start mass leaving after 2 or 3 weeks and then the clan slumps.

POP has been open for 5months and we still have 80% of our members from day 1 im sure its gonna work out. might lose a few but theres gonna be a core of men ready to listen to me and talk

If you guys want to have fun in both p2p and f2p, then MM is the place to go.

MM is a powerhouse in p2p beating clans that they should not be able to beat.

MM pks at revs everyday so if you enjoy that then you'd have a blast.

I know pop had some 30 def members, I will tell you now they won't be accepted into MM. Personally i suggest them to get 45 def on their account so they can enjoy single, bridding, and multi, instead of just multi.

I can see why you'd consider NME. Community clan, solid core, and accept 1-35 def, but they love f2p.

Even if you don't join MM, I hope you'd join the MM forum community.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

NME all over this topic. Good luck to wherever all of you may go, you better make a difference in a good clan ^-^.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

rip pop

if you decided to come to the mayhem makers, then we welcome you, if not good luck and cya all in the wildy :thumbsup:

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

RIP ..very sad. Pop was something different, wish you guys the best of luck.

You did a great job of bringing new pures into the pure clanning community..which is pretty much dying

2k0h9z.gif