Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Selection of Pures

Orhun

UfYpR.jpg

Our IRC Channel is : #Sop-rs
Our Website is : Our Website Here

Our Runehead Member Our List is here : Click Here For Member List

tE6Qi.png

Dallas and I were already friends he was one of my first mates on Rs and I thought if I was gonna start a pure clan it would be with him. About 8 months ago we started massing in my FC in w57 and tried to have fun pking. After that we moved onto Ventrilo so we can start calling and become better leaders. After a while we decided not to just accept anyone into our clan and made up or own requirements to join us and these were little things like if they were good tankers and such things. We also spoke to with all our tankers and decided that if we were going to take the next step they would need to make new accounts, some agreed some left, then we thought about having 25 def as max which kept a few members with 20 def in which didn't want to make new accounts which was easy to solve this way. After 7 months of massing we decided to go official we created a site and SoP was formed.

aoN5K.png

Orhun Says:

Me, Dallas and Albert have brought our friends a long way from almost nothing, we have learned the new ways of these pure clan and have adopted, naturally we are looking to be the best and to be the best we do know that we need to improve on all fronts massively. We may not be the biggest clan out there and we sure aren't the worst but we just want our rivals and those smaller and bigger to respect us the way every clan should be respect.

Dallas Says:

If you are looking for a clan that is built on defining the new pure standard, then you have found the right home. We in SOP started out as a FC, which built into a clan, which became a community, which is now setting the pure standard in LPC. We don't back down from a fight, we don't have any allies or clan friends we don't have any excuses being a LPC not to fight MPCs, we just have a message. Our message to you if you is that YOU can be the difference, our clan is small but it is powerful, we pull well because we have active players, if you are looking to be a difference and not a number welcome to the club. We in #sop-rs look forward to welcoming new recruits in our journey to the top! Welcome home.

Drag Says:

If you aint ready to ride with sop u aint ready to die.

I bro Says:

I didnt always want to be in a pking clan. I had tried other clans before but all of them were inactive and unorganized. In the winter of 2011 I was invited into a clan called The Green Bandits. Through this clan I have been given the opportunity to join the clan that I am currently in, SoP. This clan is probably the only reason i still play Runescape and its what keeps me here.

Snorki Says:

I'm not Writer but i just want to say something for Sop we are 60s-70s clan we fight with 90s now
i think on future we can to crash every clan because we have heart, stats and power...
My dream for sop is to be best clan on Runescape - if u are pure we are happy if u join us:)

PWAC6.png

Fvcd2.jpg

vTuIH.png

Sro3H.png
bOeAj.png
Bhqwr.png
rCL09.png
3fqe1.png
nReX8.png
bQHnd.png

Thanks for reading, watching, looking, commenting :)

Good luck guys.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Lol I was just giving the new kids a hard time :P But good luck guys. xL is now weak, have fun smashing their lvl 50 recruits ;D

Applied for Hostility 06, May, 2012 <3

Accepted as a Lion 12, May, 2012 <3

wearelions.png

2vjycmx.jpg

nice capes

good luck guys

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Moved it for you guys, considering your requirements are higher then the section this topic was posted in.

Best of luck to you guys, always nice to see a new clan open.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Erm just a couple things ... I posted it in the 1-65 because Hi is in 66-88 and they have 100s, using them as an example there is many more I can name.

Yes our irc is #sop-rs.

I asked Drag to give me a quote, thats what he said so I kept it like that, I gave him a chance to change it till i completed the topic and he didn't.

I don't think that was xl ... and AAO rushes in just after that picture which finished us off. But say what you want I really don't care its a picture of us fighting to show on PW.

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Gl Sop hope to have a war with u guyz :P even tho ur way higher but still lol GLLLL and gl orhun :P

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Erm just a couple things ... I posted it in the 1-65 because Hi is in 66-88 and they have 100s, using them as an example there is many more I can name.

Yes our irc is #sop-rs.

I asked Drag to give me a quote, thats what he said so I kept it like that, I gave him a chance to change it till i completed the topic and he didn't.

I don't think that was xl ... and AAO rushes in just after that picture which finished us off. But say what you want I really don't care its a picture of us fighting to show on PW.

Lol so new... Lpc is the only bracket with Cmb cap, Mpc means u pull 20-60 roughly, Hpc means u pull more the Cmb cap doesn't really matter

screenshot20120711at333.png

Yes our irc is #sop-rs.

Lol so new... Lpc is the only bracket with Cmb cap, Mpc means u pull 20-60 roughly, Hpc means u pull more the Cmb cap doesn't really matter

Sorry, thanks griffin.