Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chaotic Still Rising

xVideos

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wallbash:

Wow...you definitely cleared us so fast. We started with 19, you had 24, your orb counted 14+ 9 not in range towards the end by the crash, we dipped because IR leak said they were crashing, we ran south with 17 people falled in, I'm not real sure how you win and cleared us fast.

Is there something I'm missing here, was I tipsy, was I just going straight hellen keller?

**** idk m8

gz on the rest of your trip just funny that you said you cleared us on a ******* crashed fight first off lmao

i mean it's not like this is new or sommit dunno why i'm even up on dis

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Wow...you definitely cleared us so fast. We started with 19, you had 24, your orb counted 14+ 9 not in range towards the end by the crash, we dipped because IR leak said they were crashing, we ran south with 17 people falled in, I'm not real sure how you win and cleared us fast.

Is there something I'm missing here, was I tipsy, was I just going straight hellen keller?

**** idk m8

gz on the rest of your trip just funny that you said you cleared us on a ******* crashed fight first off lmao

It would seem believable if IR crashed not Hi.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Did you put the part where you and some other **** clan (CP?) tried to sandwich us and still got cleared? Oh you didn't? But you put up a video of us destroying at lvl 55? Must be the shrooms I took cause thats whack.

I stopped reading when you started talking about beating Ch at lvl55 wild in f2p.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

**** idk m8

IR was right behind them at mossies coming to kill us?????

du hello

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

**** idk m8

IR was right behind them at mossies coming to kill us?????

du hello

Please do not post on our topic when u just want to flame bait. Watch how u got cleared on our 2 video's. Thanks for the fight btw.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

3:45-6:40 is the last fight that you describe and claim that Enemy crashed, look closely you won't see any NME just your clan getting cleared, then IR getting cleared then us getting a fall in and dipping, #propaganda

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

3:45-6:40 is the last fight that you describe and claim that Enemy crashed, look closely you won't see any NME just your clan getting cleared, then IR getting cleared then us getting a fall in and dipping, #propaganda

Good lord. Actually made me go to the clips i recorded to prove to the spastics what happened.

Picture 1:

You can see hostility dipping south due to a clan crashing from the north.

Picture 2:

You can see very few Hi (I believe wadda is Hi) left at the fight with NME who rushed in covering the whole area spamming 'nme name'

Total propaganda man.

FfpRp.png

7lr9V.png

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Good lord. Actually made me go to the clips i recorded to prove to the spastics what happened.

Picture 1:

Picture 2:

You can see very few Hi (I believe wadda is Hi) left at the fight with NME who rushed in covering the whole area spamming 'nme name'

Total propaganda man.

FfpRp.png

7lr9V.png

Go to MY video and skip to 6:29. This, my friends, is a video that doesn't cut off. We ran south to lure you into multi.. NME was never even THERE. I don't know why you even said this.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

Picture 1:

Picture 2:

Total propaganda man.

FfpRp.png

7lr9V.png

Go to MY video and skip to 6:29. This, my friends, is a video that doesn't cut off. We ran south to lure you into multi.. NME was never even THERE. I don't know why you even said this.

You're right. I photoshoped that entire picture. I took pics of NME spamming names of hostility kids, and pics of people with nme capes and edited them into the picture. You caught me.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

I have no idea why Wadda was there? We had gone to do other things at this point. My video proves everything. You never had the upper hand.. in any fight.. we had cleared you, almost twice, cleared IR twice and left before NME even got there #propogranda

Tbh that picture could have been taken at a different time. What I can tell you is we didn't clash with NME.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

I have no idea why Wadda was there? We had gone to do other things at this point. My video proves everything. You never had the upper hand.. in any fight.. we had cleared you, almost twice, cleared IR twice and left before NME even got there #propogranda

Tbh that picture could have been taken at a different time. What I can tell you is we didn't clash with NME.

WTF lmfao Ch seriously saying NME rushed? plus ur pic is way 2 far north as we had about 25 ppl more south finishing off Ir?

~ Corrupt Since June 2012 ~ Proud Ex Council Of Corrupt Pures ~ Forever Corrupt ~

WTF lmfao Ch seriously saying NME rushed? plus ur pic is way 2 far north as we had about 25 ppl more south finishing off Ir?

damn are you guys seriously that retarded look at NME's topic it will say it all stop crying. ITS RUNESCAPE. Sorry if Chaotic hurt your feelings.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation