Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Jagex’s Faulty Logic

Tiger

They know their game and playerbase is dieing, so they are gearing towards their most hopeful playerbase (12 yr old mains) to bring in revenue.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

I support your argument, but at this point jagex doesn't really care lol... they are milking this game for the money its worth.

This, it's w/e I play this game to have fun and nothing else. Personally I dont think this update will kill of pures but just make it a little bit more difficult to 1v1. I'm sure someone will find a way to get around this so called "pure nuke" and make it fun for us.

does anyone actually know if runescape is dying, I never took records of how many people played runescape or how many memberships they have, If someone had that, They could argue if they are trying to make the game better for everyone. Its pretty obvious though everyone loved the game acouple years ago when it was simple without a million updates and weapons that 2 hit people

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Pures are not overpowered in anyway. While a pure might have a higher strength, mage or range, at his or her level than someone who trained their stats equally, they will have a lower def. What does this mean? Yes a pure can hit a 500 at level 80, but a main with 60 def, a pure will rarely hit this. Also, a main can constantly hit though 1 def, time and time again. Really, pures are not at an advantage, they might have the damage potential as jagex states, they cannot outlast a main in a fight, and so, are at a disadvantage. Also, they will find it alot harder to pvm, putting them at another disadvantage, skilling and other types of gameplay will also be lessened

#Clan-CP #Clan-ef #Unlimited

Proud Corrupt Pures Advanced Member

Proud Unlimited Experinced Member

sg33pj.jpg

1) This is not RS forums

2) If I were you, I would wait for the updates first, then go express my opinion through all the forums.

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave

does anyone actually know if runescape is dying, I never took records of how many people played runescape or how many memberships they have, If someone had that, They could argue if they are trying to make the game better for everyone. Its pretty obvious though everyone loved the game acouple years ago when it was simple without a million updates and weapons that 2 hit people

Yea i can say Rs is dying.

I started playing runescape i think 2005? maybe 2006. When i started playing there were so many people playing they had to keep creating worlds as the worlds were so packed people couldnt log in. Now the game at this time had spread by only really word of mouth no advertisements. At this time they had like roughly 250k people on every day and on weekends almost hitting 400k (maybe they did im not even sure)

Also back then bots were not very popular or widely used as they are today. The best bots they had was like mining ess lol so yea those 300k~ people were legit people playing.

Considering we peak at like 180k players on a weekend and a HUGE portion of those people are bots. There are not alot of players anymore.

Now recent updates can show u how badly the game is really doing.

- Recently they updated it so if u start a lvl 3 u get 15 days of free members to push for u to buy members.

- Squeal of Fortune, you can now buy spins giving u the ability to buy experience. First time ever jagex has allowed the use of irl money to influence ur character in a lvl based way.

- Pushing for u to get free spins if u buy members in a certain time period

- 2x weekends, these were made to bring back older players to get them motivated again.

- Mad may, bascially if u were a member throughout may u got a 250k 2x xp necklace, which they advertised before so f2p players would buy members.

- The hp update, changing it from 2 digit hits to 3 digits to make the 12 year olds think this games AMAZING!

- And of course the new combat update, pushing for the game to look and play more like WOW. To draw in new players

These are just some examples im sure there are more. But it just shows they are getting desperate for money and for members. So they are pushing to get more people to buy members.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS