Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Future of Pure Clans Poll

-Adam-

Future of Pure Clans Poll  

89 members have voted

1. 1. What would be the best for the pure community to do?

• Become A 30-39 Def Community
    • Accept 30-45 Def only
    • Turn into the new Rune Pure & Tank Community
    • Join The Main Community & Take #1-5 In Both Servers
    • Quit The Game

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guess we'll find out

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Collectively we should all quit and say we all did good, ending with remember all pure clans that died before the final ones and we call it good.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

None of the options listed above. You can't say how this is going to work until the update occurs. If it really does ruin pure clanning (what's left of it) I'm done with the game.

2nja8ba.jpg

EOP will close and become a zerk clan, rag every pure clan and ddos every person on runescape

If only everyone accepted 45 def :)

LOL! Who still plays this game

Well with 45 def u have the strongest f2p arm their is so it wont affect much the f2p server if we fight mains.... Now in mem theres more problem lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

mm gonna be #1 diablo 3 clan

But honestly, I swear half of the pure community is illiterate and a good portion of the other half is ignorant. People point to the jmod quote saying that 99 atk and str with 1 def will lose to a 50 def account and say that pures are doomed. Guess what?

1) That statement is true in current rs...what's the big deal?

2) The point he was trying to make was that in a fight between two identical accounts where one is 50 def and the other is 1 def, the 50 def account will win. That's completely reasonable and hardly cause for panic.

3) Jagex has stated that they intend to make combat levels true representations of a character's combat ability - if a 50 def account completely annihilates a 1 def account, you can be sure that they won't be the same combat level. The whole point of pures was to have maximum offensive power at a low combat level, so no harm done.

Is it possible that the new combat update ruins pures? Of course. Is it likely or have Jagex made any indication that they plan to do so? Hardly.

Lastly, lol at the 30-39 def community idea, seeing as Jagex won't change quest rewards, 40 def will always be infinitely better than 30.

Rs2006 wont even have an economy for like a year -.- .. Make LPC's and completely start the pure community over again. 40def has an advantage over pures, however, in this community "pures" are fighting "pures" why would there need be any extra advantage..?