Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Intense Redemption Turns 5

-Ricky

Note:

Topic made by Zo, taken from IR forums

It all began with a dream.

On June 6th, 2007, history was created. It began around midnight when two ambitious 13-year-olds, Austin and Ricky, wanted to try something new with their Runescape experience. Austin was a disgruntled High Council of the pure clan Delta Force. Ricky was DF's webmaster. Austin had enough of the lackadaisical attitude of the other ranks and members. The ranks were lazy, the members didn't care. It didn't feel like a family. He told Ricky he wanted to make his own clan, Intense Redemption, a name he fell in love with. It rolled off the tongue beautifully, and its meaning was deep. Ricky began work on the site into the wee hours of the morning while Austin observed. The true work didn't begin until the afternoon.

They got some rest and awoke to a beautiful June 6th day; a perfect backdrop for a beautiful creation. Austin immediately contacted his favorite members of Delta Force. Their Runescape names were Tiger R4nged and I Tztok I. They, too, were unhappy with the state of Delta Force. They put everything into the clan, but got nothing out of it. When Austin informed them of his plan, they eagerly accepted their ranks of Co-Leader. Austin wasn't finished with the first major piece to the puzzle, though. He knew their was a clanless ex-leader with valuable experience whom was looking for a new home. He got in contact with I Heavenz I, former leader of Call of Glory. Heavenz was in Delta Force with Austin, but had left because he wasn't fond of the direction the clan was heading. After Heavenz listed to Austin's pitch, he was in. He would assume the role as leader, alongside Austin, as the clan officially opened. The rank structure looked like this:

Leader

Hybridbros

I Heavenz I

Co-Leader

Tiger R4nged

I Tztok I

There was a huge problem, though, one that had escaped the young boys' minds completely. On June 7th, they would be heading off to camp with a few other buddies for an entire week. They panicked. Would all of their work on the website go to waste? Would the fellow ranks give up on the idea without its creator? How were things going to look in a week? These are the questions that resonated in their minds as the days went by. Finally, after a good time at camp, they were headed back home a week later. They had no computer access while they were away, so they rushed home to see how the clan's first week went.

It couldn't have gone better. Tiger R4nged had recruited a good five or six friends that he pked with. Heavenz had recruited a good seven or eight friends from the clan he previously led. Other random members within the pure community heard of the new clan, saw potential in it, and joined. There were a good thirty members in a week, with its creator and webmaster not able to be around. The two teenagers were relieved, but also encouraged. They knew their summer had just begun.

================================================================================

====================================

Fast-foward five years. A failed merge with The Pure Forces known briefly as The Convicted. All three other founders leaving the clan for one reason or another. A break-off clan that saw almost every active rank leave to form Enigma. Two quick, irrational closings. Leaders being hacked for all of their mils of cash. Founders being hacked for defense on their nearly maxed pures. Numerous times the site has been hacked. Numerous ties the IRC has been hacked. You name it, we've been through it.

A huge maze war win against Pure Massacre outnumbered by five or more. Beating Fearless 25v42 at PCL twice. Winning numerous other wars outnumbered. Winning numerous hour(s) long run-ins. Beating the p2p only Carnage in a 70v70 p2p full out. Kicking Zenith out of our world, and off our team cape. Pulling 70s to weekly pk trips. Single-handedly saving EOP, our allies at the time, from dying when they were on life support after nearly all of their ranks had joined FOE following a major disagreement. Ripping Zenith a new ******* in a 100v100 full-out. God damnit, what haven't we done?

The inner clan fire strike wars. The inner clan iron fights. The hide-and-go-seek games. The drop parties. The anti-crashing main fights. The massing at the monastery for wars. The memorable quotes from TeamSpeak. The unforgettable displays of camaraderie. Don't even tell me there's a more fun clan out there.

I can't even describe how proud I am of all of you that have put in the time and effort to keep this clan alive and strong, 5 years strong. This is our fifth anniversary. Who knows how many more we will have? What a better way to celebrate than to crush a quality clan, Eruption of Pures, in dominant 3-0 fashion today. Let's keep up the momentum, and make this yet another summer to remember. Sorry Enemy, but we're really the only clan that has the right to say the words "summer is coming".

Old schoolers, legends, elders, retired ranks, whatever you are on our site, thank you for your service. Feel free to reminisce on all the great times you had here. Hopefully we'll continue to see you around, and if you ever get some time don't hesitate to come back for a little while. Your contributions are something that will never be taken for granted.

So feel free, guests, members, friends, and ranks alike, to share your favorite pictures, your favorite videos, your favorite memories of the Intense Redemption, five years old today.

Let me just repeat one last thing.

Summer is here. We all know what that means.

highplainsdrifter.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on 5 years

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

gz guys

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

gratz IR and keep it coming

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

I've always liked IR despite Zo constantly flaming me in 08 for not joining IR when i promised. Always had mad respect for the way you bounced back when 60%~ of your active memberbase hopped to enigma but you still managed to crush them and bounce up to pulling 70, great stuff.

titanj.png