Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE vs EOP ~ F2P 30 Min Cap Pkri

Jamie

shout out to franco and various other mains for camping me the whole fight

thanks for the action Foe

tayyab and his buddies did give you a helping hand but just not enough to beat foe unfortunately

These buddies you mean? And you realize tayyab is 35 def right?

120615155421.png

where the hell even are you, can't see a foe member or eop member in sight?

If you look at the map, you can see he has dragged from vents up the lava line to piper.

thats called an assumption. Like I said theres nothing there to say hes stayed up there too long after the fight was over. I got piled by four mains during the fight when we was in vents. In this day in age you have to be used to random nobody's crashing us, just be thankful you have your 30+ defence and addy while im running around in monk robes.

Just a suggestion if you run the opposite way you hit single faster from vents.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tayyab and his buddies did give you a helping hand but just not enough to beat foe unfortunately

120615155421.png

If you look at the map, you can see he has dragged from vents up the lava line to piper.

thats called an assumption. Like I said theres nothing there to say hes stayed up there too long after the fight was over. I got piled by four mains during the fight when we was in vents. In this day in age you have to be used to random nobody's crashing us, just be thankful you have your 30+ defence and addy while im running around in monk robes.

Okay, I'm missing your point though.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

120615155421.png

Nah mate he is on about the level 111 zerk or whatever called 'T A Y Y A B' who always seems to magically appear in fights with Eop attacking the other side ****.

Gf Eop.

We will return the favour NME, notice the random 20 deaths that don't match with FOE's kills.

GJ on the pull FOE and thanks for the fun fight, look forward to more. We lost opts during mid fight and we just slacked there.

As for Epidemic, bahahahahhaa.

Yeah... If you can prove that there was an NME member there, I'll boot them.

At least when we make accusations, we're able to provide proof. Guess you're just looking for an excuse to hop onto mains.

Hi

120615155421.png

Okay, I'm missing your point though.

there was a zerk called t a y y ab(in rune legs, rune full helm green d hide body ranging) with atleast 3-4 others who were sniping foe and only foe in the vents + random mains running about especially around the return spot which when got on me as soon as I returned but I ran straight back into the fight with them on me and sooner or later got off me. As your allowed an assumption I will make one too and I believe he ran straight past the fight and the little fuckers picked him off.

Convincing win Foe, well done.

Little hypocritical for EoP to complain about Mains. When you bring them during weekends, expect others to retaliate.

Expected reply from a fatality member;lets talk about R A N G Ry, Tea Book, Zee kevin etc.. ?

34qsb2w.jpg

INW5b.gif

I got a lot of pm's from EOP Members saying I was sniping the fight under an account named Co0kiezss or some ****.

Just to clarify that wasn't me, I was on my main PKing/High Risk to pay off for my leaks tomorrow

looks like you guys had fun. Nice Job.

A good thread of events you guys are organizing, hopefully this will happen in the MPC Scene as well

120615182849.png

:no:

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

Convincing win Foe, well done.

Little hypocritical for EoP to complain about Mains. When you bring them during weekends, expect others to retaliate.

Expected reply from a fatality member;lets talk about R A N G Ry, Tea Book, Zee kevin etc.. ?

w8 are you comparing those pures to mains? :teehee:

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png