Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Npo Closing

Moni

Basically our ranks couldnt be asked with the clan mostly because of the fact there getting older and they gotta move on.

Thanks to all the ranks that supported the whole way through and thanks to the mains ranks Morris,Trent,Josh,Jessy,Kiwi,Dank,terrian,Yawnz

And ye guys thats pretty much it so pce

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R I P

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

Moni, why did you make this topic? You dipped straight to Zenith lmao.. I'm dumbfounded

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Moni, why did you make this topic? You dipped straight to Zenith lmao.. I'm dumbfounded

Not saying he should have made the topic, but isn't that his right to go elsewhere since his clan closed?

Arp-1.png

Not saying he should have made the topic, but isn't that his right to go elsewhere since his clan closed?

It hasn't even been closed for more than 3 hours, and if you at all loyal to your "home" clan you would at least hang around the community instead of dipping straight to a rival clan.

Anyways, I'm chilling around the community and don't plan on clanning during this type of era that we're headed to.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

hazard and npo in 2 days =[ RIP guys, was a good run

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

It hasn't even been closed for more than 3 hours, and if you at all loyal to your "home" clan you would at least hang around the community instead of dipping straight to a rival clan.

Anyways, I'm chilling around the community and don't plan on clanning during this type of era that we're headed to.

Ok listen. Even @ our last trip u didnt come and true i call npo my home and yes im loyal ive been here since day 1. My m8s wanted 2 go 2 z so i followed man why are u getting so mad. Just chill

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

Ok listen. Even @ our last trip u didnt come and true i call npo my home and yes im loyal ive been here since day 1. My m8s wanted 2 go 2 z so i followed man why are u getting so mad. Just chill

Mad? I didn't know other people controlled you. I just think a founder or leader of the clan should have made the topic instead of you, or that other random that threw it up. If you want talk so much **** about Zenith and end up being the weaker person and joining the people you targeted so much then so be it. Enjoy being in a already dieing community called the pure world. ^_^

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

Mad? I didn't know other people controlled you. I just think a founder or leader of the clan should have made the topic instead of you, or that other random that threw it up. If you want talk so much **** about Zenith and end up being the weaker person and joining the people you targeted so much then so be it. Enjoy being in a already dieing community called the pure world. ^_^

so u turning main or what?

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

so u turning main or what?

Retiring for now of course.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

ween it closed stop being so mad br0 u been all mad today even when i was flaming u in ts u get so mad , the clan closed so get over it u social reject

ris NPO u can figure out wat that stands for :D

i love my niggas tho :D u know who u are