Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fi vs EoP F2P Full Out

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

120 people???

interesting.

:]

that third round comeback....stuff of legends, gj fatality

Thank you m8.

> Get beaten by Fi once

> Propose to slump and close Fi

> Slump yourself and get beaten down by Fi for 6 months

> Lose fullout to clan you promised to slump and close

> DDoS RuneScape

Great way to sum it up.

there was ddosing going on from both sides,and both clan had massive invites.

And you idiots wonder why pures are dieing

agreed bro

We must be "inviting" the right ppl.

godam you people take this game way too seriously.

Why are you here?

shout out to i pk with oj for keeping at it for as long as he has

Amen.

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

Eop "Most hated pure clan/Most feared" ~ You claim so but in reality your weak to the core and you think you're the pure version of ROT but in reality when ROT was open no matter how much u licked thier arse they took you as young children and laughed at you in thier priv channels & memberboards.

This pretty much sums up EOPs exisitance for the last few years.

GJ on the wins despite all the unnnessary BS Fatality.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?

Thanks for the fight. It was the most fun I had on runescape in the passed year. Both clans were being ddosed though. Our ts was actually hit off in the last round when we were up 5. Nice job on the win.

proof?

This is last round. Just a little bit of what was pasted in our staff chan. It's not hard proof but we did get ddosed. Anyways I'm not sitting here and saying thats why we lost so you don't need to go on a big rage fest with me. GF.

<00:18:08> "badger" dropped (connection lost)

<00:18:08> "xFloor" connected to channel "FULLOUT"

<00:18:08> "atommy1" dropped (connection lost)

<00:18:08> "[EoP]Russ1" connected to channel "FULLOUT"

<00:18:08> "Jacob" dropped (connection lost)

<00:18:08> "Allen" dropped (connection lost)

hard proof

maybe i should of been more specific EoPropaganda. and rage fest? son im not even mad.

but i'd appreciate it if you guys would stop ddosing me so I can train herblore, ty.

yes it was a gf, now i will sit back and enjoy watching your pirate ship sink and forever be submerged in the cold, icy ocean

Thanks for the fight. It was the most fun I had on runescape in the passed year. Both clans were being ddosed though. Our ts was actually hit off in the last round when we were up 5. Nice job on the win.

proof?

This is last round. Just a little bit of what was pasted in our staff chan. It's not hard proof but we did get ddosed. Anyways I'm not sitting here and saying thats why we lost so you don't need to go on a big rage fest with me. GF.

I just watched a youtube video and there was not a single break in calling throughout the third round, from when you were up to when you were down.

Maybe some of your members were DDoS'd but you were still calling & playing.

Propaganda can't save this one, pal.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Why are you here?

Well stupid, I came here to see what the pure community has been up to lately. Clearly its turned into a bunch of overly-zealous teenagers with lots of time on their hands. "FI MORE THAN A CLAN IT MY FAMILY!!@@" "DDOSIN MODAFOKERS". Like I said, you're taking the game far too seriously.

lifes a ***** n then ya die

Why are you here?

Well stupid, I came here to see what the pure community has been up to lately. Clearly its turned into a bunch of overly-zealous teenagers with lots of time on their hands. "FI MORE THAN A CLAN IT MY FAMILY!!@@" "DDOSIN MODAFOKERS". Like I said, you're taking the game far too seriously.

You seem bothered by our win :].

lolyk.png

Why are you here?

Whether you like it or not the bonds between members in Fi (it's the same in MM, FOE, EOP) in that you make friendships that do feel like an online family.

Just because you didn't feel that welcome in a clan, doesn't mean you have to hate.

Also when you're involved with the same community and people for over 4 years.. you build a pretty good relationship with them..

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Why are you here?

Whether you like it or not the bonds between members in Fi (it's the same in MM, FOE, EOP) in that you make friendships that do feel like an online family.

Just because you didn't feel that welcome in a clan, doesn't mean you have to hate.

Also when you're involved with the same community and people for over 4 years.. you build a pretty good relationship with them..

this

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

proof?

I just watched a youtube video and there was not a single break in calling throughout the third round, from when you were up to when you were down.

Maybe some of your members were DDoS'd but you were still calling & playing.

Propaganda can't save this one, pal.

Do you guys even read my replys. I even said "I don't blame our loss on ddos". Our whole ts didn't go down if you listen to the video of you guys laughing at our ts. From 8:00 on (Third Round) you can hear the ts sever say countless times "User Timed Out". While in your ts recording I didn't hear that once. So this propaganda thing does go both ways.

Was fun to watch.

Well Done

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png