Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe v MM monday night fight

walli

Simple topic, foe asked mm for pkri in wild. We had about 20 of us pking at the time which stupidly got up to 45 by time the fight was meant to start lol. MM got about 30-35 i think so fair play to them for coming and fighting. They give it a go in a wildy pkri but in all honesty nobody could have pulled that miracle off.

Foe and MM then went and did Matched opts, Dangerous CWA with the following rules.

Single spells

250k slot cap on gear

DDS off

20 defence cap.

Summon off

Dung off

SORRY FOR THE HANDCANNONS, this is my error and did not realise you included these within the 20 def cap. Also word was 1 guy had a dds and a couple had snakeskin body in one of the rounds, again if i was shown pics i would act on it.. all i can is apologise.

Other than that was a very enjoyable and different fight and with more planning, organisation and opts could do again soon.

GJ foe

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job MM and FOE.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Looked fun :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Handcannons weren't that big a deal but Alot of people were mad over the dds/dspears. D spear is 1 def but it's just stupid to use it unless ur 35 def with 4k till next level.

Just ppl want to break rules

overall, there were lots of invites for mm just to match opts cuz we know how much a draw sitting ppl is.

Experience won this today.

gj

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png