Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Vs NME [F2P Full out]

blue

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised that there are so many users on PureWarfare that doesn't understand the concept of 'full-out'. I mean its not like MM or FOE is pulling 100+ every weekend is it? IF they were to have a full-out they would. (right?)

Clans normally pull around 50-60% (just a number) of their memberbase on weekends, but for a full-out it would be 90% or so.

Good to see clans having a friendly (which means no flame/ddoss) full-out war. Great job Zenith and good effort NME.

Its been a while Kide, nice to see your still around.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

I'm surprised that there are so many users on PureWarfare that doesn't understand the concept of 'full-out'. I mean its not like MM or FOE is pulling 100+ every weekend is it? IF they were to have a full-out they would. (right?)

Clans normally pull around 50-60% (just a number) of their memberbase on weekends, but for a full-out it would be 90% or so.

Good to see clans having a friendly (which means no flame/ddoss) full-out war. Great job Zenith and good effort NME.

^ Legend as always

Congratulations.

Thank you my friend

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

We Owned

Panera was very conciderate

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Slow call me

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

How is doing the impossible beating a clan up 15+?

Good job.

'We went to the war, pumped up, and ready to accomplish the impossible'

The mindset we had was that we were ready to accomplish the impossible. We didn't know how many NME pulled, neither did we care. We were ready for anything my friend.

2ewgrxw.gif

No such thing as a MPC, we're all clans. Nobody really uses those categories except you and the low lvl clans.. o.0 Ah well if it makes you feel better :)!

Grats on the win. Nothing NME could've done.

you can't say they couldn't have done anything, they could have pulled more

wQcBf.png

uzMp3.png

www.youtube.com/probloods

No such thing as a MPC, we're all clans. Nobody really uses those categories except you and the low lvl clans.. o.0 Ah well if it makes you feel better :)!

Not really.. I thought we pulled probably the max we could have. I was expecting low 60's to be honest.

1175tub.png

Yep we could have massed, but we didn't.

just be grateful that we even gave you the gratification of a fullout, especially since we just did an inactive sweep, and you had a clan "close" into you, keep consistant for the next few months, or the last few months we got

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

just be grateful that we even gave you the gratification of a fullout, especially since we just did an inactive sweep, and you had a clan "close" into you, keep consistant for the next few months, or the last few months we got

lol, npo didn't close into us, ~15 of them joined us and maybe 5-10 of them were there and we had 5-10 oldschool/elder members who didn't even know about the fullout because we knew we didn't need them.

Your clan used to pull 60+ so if you haven't gotten an app since then its ur problem

lol, npo didn't close into us, ~15 of them joined us and maybe 5-10 of them were there and we had 5-10 oldschool/elder members who didn't even know about the fullout because we knew we didn't need them.

Your clan used to pull 60+ so if you haven't gotten an app since then its ur problem

Notice the quotations around close? Getting 15 apps from a clan that was pulling mid 20s is closing into you.

At the fullout, if you didn't notice, we did pull 60+ ....

There was no flame at the fullout apparently, though I did see quite a bit from Z members. Don't let it start now. We all know the tendencies clans have in fullouts, and I'm proud to say every person who attended on our side was NME, and no one was using corrupts.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Notice the quotations around close? Getting 15 apps from a clan that was pulling mid 20s is closing into you.

At the fullout, if you didn't notice, we did pull 60+ ....

There was no flame at the fullout apparently, though I did see quite a bit from Z members. Don't let it start now. We all know the tendencies clans have in fullouts, and I'm proud to say every person who attended on our side was NME, and no one was using corrupts.

No ones flamming chill out

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png