Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sovereign Closes

Hittin

Sorry to hear you closed. Not sorry for jordan. but I know you had a close community, and you can be proud of that.

We tried under 20 def as sop as well. It is not something easy to do at all. As you know we ended up closing as well.

Not even flaming. Was a fun rivalry. Good luck. Jordan, Please do not hack our accounts anymore.

Thanks for the fights. GL with hi!

thuglyfe

2czwqox.png

1ep4yd.png

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear you closed. Not sorry for jordan. but I know you had a close community, and you can be proud of that.

We tried under 20 def as sop as well. It is not something easy to do at all. As you know we ended up closing as well.

Not even flaming. Was a fun rivalry. Good luck. Jordan, Please do not hack our accounts anymore.

Thanks for the fights. GL with hi!

Thanks gl with terror :teehee:

Ty for the rivalry Sv :)

Although the lpc rivalry was way to extreme but the mpc one was more calm (except the hackin of accounts)

Sv had one of the closest communities around :) i knew some people from Sv for some while now and they said they missed our Resistance+Sv vs lpcs fights lol

Rip Sv

Gl in hi and other clans u joined lol

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Leading a 1-10 defence clan is hard; let alone building an established one in this day and age. You're already put at so many un-needed disadvantages so probs for giving it a go.

As said earlier on this topic, ignore the flames or baits from other clans. Best of luck with whatever you guys do decide to do.

Hi

I applaud you for trying to compete with 1-13 defence. Unlike NME, you just didn't have the resources to be competitive which is truly a shame. Wish you the best with whatever you do next.

Side note: Shut up Mitch your forehead is so huge dude.

Nice eyes bro. OHI MR AZN MAN.

Shut your god damn mouths.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice