Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Undefeated Friday - Owning Mains and Such.

Uaex V Jad

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright boys was a good trip. For all you MM members, we are a P2P PKing clan, so we p2p. Plus we were about to fight AA then you guys crashed us, your choice. We ran to lava gap so we could stick up with AA cause we made that decision if a clan would crash our fight we would stick together and fight the crashers. So no, we didn't bring mains. After the fight at the lava gap it was abit of a messy fight, most of FOE were between gap and gdz and MM were at old members gate trying to lure us. After a bit we pushed into the gate and killed off the MM members who were still there trying to lure Foe members.

Good fights, hope we have some today (saturday) aswell.

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

was a little distracted when making my post, the main thing i wanted to say was, why do you chose now of all times to switch to p2p? you've been doing f2p for months now. Why now?

because they're terrible in f2p and want a better change of beating us in p2p, so far its been pretty unsucessfull amirite

you guys should forget pking and do some more f2p practice on fridays may help

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png

You are kidding me, right? We cleared you on both occasions - we left the battlefield when it was cleared and then you decided to return.

- Well started off with a modest 40 or so which was ok for a friday (we all know its happening Sunday).

- We soon got word of FOE's location. Knowing we were badly outnumbered we till decided to take them on. FOE had at least 65 to our 38.

091128101704.jpg

091128101804.jpg

- FOE came back with numbers but we had left and had gotten a bank and regrouped. We headed back out and found FOE hiding in clan wars. After a bit of spam we goaded FOE to come deeper. We heard they went to New Gate and hit them at New Gate. We got massive barrage piles off and dropped a lot of them cutting back their huge numbers. We took control of new gate and forced them south and then for a re-group at greaters. We charged greaters and the fight begun again. Althoughout FOE was barely risking or not even risking at all. It ended after Welfarers crashed with foe logging out and HF heading BH bank.

091128105129.jpg

091128105131.jpg

Play your game fair and post correct info ladies.

Lol @ Kahunka. you went to bh to bank during a fight.. so u won? lol. we were constantly fighting and we were the last on the battlefield. then AFTER that, we went banking, and saw you chilling there.

after that screenshot of killing me, i clearly remember returning from clan-wars, running up and slowly finishing off the last 10-20 of you at the battlefield.

the 2nd fight you posted screenies from the beginning of the fight, the last part happend at gdz. where you got cleaned.

@@@ TO ANY MM WONDERING WHY WE CHANGED FRIDAYS TO F2P @@@

we are a p2p clan, we enjoy p2p the most, and we used to have p2p on fridays, but when we were clearly #1 for several months, u had f2p fridays, so did FI etc, so we changed friday trips to f2p for more action, even though we prefer p2ping.

now, f2p fridays got boring, so we changed to p2p because we had a vote about what people would enjoy the most. and we still have f2p saturdays so as we dont want to bore our members we changed to p2p for more fun.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Lol @ Kahunka. you went to bh to bank during a fight.. so u won? lol. we were constantly fighting and we were the last on the battlefield. then AFTER that, we went banking, and saw you chilling there.

after that screenshot of killing me, i clearly remember returning from clan-wars, running up and slowly finishing off the last 10-20 of you at the battlefield.

the 2nd fight you posted screenies from the beginning of the fight, the last part happend at gdz. where you got cleaned.

\'Loling\' won\'t help you in this discussion. Since you haven\'t read the conclusion correctly, I\'ll type it out the obvious way for you.

HF banked after FOE got cleared on the battlefield in fight #1; if you believe you can still claim a win after returning when the other clan left when you were cleared - then please, give me your definition of \'how to win a run in\'.

I posted pics from both Gds & \"the beginning of the fight\"; so I don\'t get what you\'re trying to say.

Edit; after fight 2 : 9fb2.png

And yeah, it\'s on a different location, when you read up you\'ll see Welfarers & UT tried to crash us.

very nice foe looks like you aint gonna slump ;)

123lb93.jpg

n6vs3s.jpg

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****
<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US
<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

I lied about last post

Serious? Naw. Just your members saying "point is to have fun" Why not have fun in F2P? xplayne.

Not to start an argument, but when i applied to foe i applied to a P2P-Based clan. Correct me if i'm wrong but it would be more than acceptable to have a P2P-Based clan have the maijority of their weekend in a P2P environment...? :confused:

Also, Lol that most of the topic pics are mine :P

\'Loling\' won\'t help you in this discussion. Since you haven\'t read the conclusion correctly, I\'ll type it out the obvious way for you.

HF banked after FOE got cleared on the battlefield in fight #1; if you believe you can still claim a win after returning when the other clan left when you were cleared - then please, give me your definition of \'how to win a run in\'.

I posted pics from both Gds & \"the beginning of the fight\"; so I don\'t get what you\'re trying to say.

Edit; after fight 2 : 9fb2.png

And yeah, it\'s on a different location, when you read up you\'ll see Welfarers & UT tried to crash us.

@1st fight@

you didnt clear us. you banked while we were killing the last few of you ON the battlefield.

so you retreated from the fight as you were getting slayed, and then claims the win at the bank? roflmao.

@2nd fight@

ah so you claimed the win spamming wheres FOE at a DIFFERENT location from the battleground. i understand. now i believe your lies :) *SARCASM*

rofl. you got cleaned on the battlefield. get over it. you put up a great fight and we had loads of fun. (shame about welfarers ruining the final though )

you cannot re-group, after the fight is over, FAR FAR away from the battleground. and spam that you won. thats simply retarded.

@@to answer your question in the last pic' where are foe' @@

we were looting your **** at the actual battle ground 20 lvls deeper.

cheers

Hf chill the **** out son,

when we decided to leave the first fight there was no hf here, maybe a few running their arse off to bh sw of ruins to save their d hide.

second welfarers cleared you, **** happens.

#TEAM-WALLI

@ HF, Why are you posting pics of "Where's Foe?" near corp when the fight was centred around GDZ?

I think you may have all returned and then got the pic, Nice inventory FULL OF GEAR, im sure if you were fighting at least you'd have some prayer pot doses missing or maybe a shark or two

I smell lies! :O

@ HF, Why are you posting pics of "Where's Foe?" near corp when the fight was centred around GDZ?

I think you may have all returned and then got the pic, Nice inventory FULL OF GEAR, im sure if you were fighting at least you'd have some prayer pot doses missing or maybe a shark or two

I smell lies! :O

Well said :cool:

All the arguments aside i had a hell of a fun time,

cant wait for todays trip.

Final Ownage Elite
1pd.png

Oddish.. you are a disgrace to your clan.

and i wonder how you are not yet banned from thise forums due to your extreme stupidity