Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE's Undefeated Sunday In Which We Demolished Everyone In Sight.

Toxic SlaY

Considered by themselves L, We would gladly full out them. In The wildy were clans belong, But all FOE did was declare a capped 100v100 war.

You couldn't compete in an even opt war. You only stand a chance (and when I say chance, I mean a very small chance) when half of your forum comes to the trip with their yew shortbows.

Even opts, uncrashable battlefield, no mains. It can't get any fairer.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Cheat for you, Game for me

It's Game for you, Life for me.

@ that sig, you say it's a game for yourself then you say it's life for you... which one is it EP ;), make sense son lol.. or explain it if i have misinterpreted it

OT:

Gj Foe on today's wins against MM.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

MM recently went 4 weeks undefeated f2p and 5 weeks undefeated p2p, what about Foe?

Not to mention when your ex-clan (FI) would team with MM to take out FOE. Good thing you left them when they were down breh.

Considered by themselves L, We would gladly full out them. In The wildy were clans belong, But all FOE did was declare a capped 100v100 war.

Yeah, clans. Not clans and their 600 forum guests.

you got destroyed in both fights the first fight you returned in desperate **** and got owned

the second fight

091129232333.png

u were defending on the hill were all those purple dots were, cleared #1

091129232424l.png

pushed even further

091129232557j.png

and now into clan wars i cant see how you can ever say you demolished us, pictures speak a thousand words

Honoured Ex-Mayhem Maker 2007-2010
smd eop + foe alliance
@Ed|phantom on swiftIRC

pureclan.png

how about over a year of solid domination at a level far beyond and pure clan could comprehend... lol

thats not recently is it, Di dominated for 1 year and now all their work amounts to nothing, my point was what have you done recently? Nothing. For your pvp reign thingy it wasnt 1 year either, it started around january and ended around april when Fi started pulling big o,o unless you are talking about p2p? and even then Fi and other clans would still give you decent enough fights

titanj.png

Not to mention when your ex-clan (FI) would team with MM to take out FOE. Good thing you left them when they were down breh.

Yeah, clans. Not clans and their 600 forum guests.

what teamed like twice to take down Foe when they would crash every single clans fight? and after a while Fi didnt need MM did they? 090613214508o.png

Correct me if im wrong but didnt 4 clans need to team to take out MM a couple weeks ago o,o? and if you are an honest guy you would admit that Foe and Fi have teamed on numerous occasions, probably more times than Fi and MM have teamed

titanj.png

Lets just live on the happiness that mm cant take a loss yet they can dish out the **** claiming every1 else cant,

and lets have a bit of fun and watch how mm react to this, because you can say you have had it some what easy for a month i really dont care, yougot rocked this weekend and you clearly dont have a ******* clue what to do so your in a state of panic where u dont know whether to laugh at the amount of loot us dropped us for or to call us welfare, or to say u pushed us yet still lost... you just dont know whether your coming or going it seems, and its sad...

If you cant man up after getting slapped around by couple of clans for 1 weekend maybe we were too early to start looking at mm as a dominant force LOL

#TEAM-WALLI

thats not recently is it, Di dominated for 1 year and now all their work amounts to nothing, my point was what have you done recently? Nothing. For your pvp reign thingy it wasnt 1 year either, it started around january and ended around april when Fi started pulling big o,o unless you are talking about p2p? and even then Fi and other clans would still give you decent enough fights

Yea, not nearly 1 year. You guys were getting wrecked by Fi in PCL or whatever they called that didn't count because real clans don't compete in a restricted arena.

Also to whoever said we will pull our forum guests to the war and fit them on the ML, look at last war. Our member list decreased while Foe's suddenly skyrocketed by the double digits.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

I would be more than happy to P2P war MM, regardless of the location, but it's not gonna happen when one clan got it's guests "watching", and doesn't want to war in CW due to the manly statement "we were made for wilderness". I see no conclusion whatsoever, so to throw in a compromiss, neither clan is or ever will be #1. All this e-drama, christ...

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

I would be more than happy to P2P war MM, regardless of the location, but it's not gonna happen when one clan got it's guests "watching", and doesn't want to war in CW due to the manly statement "we were made for wilderness". I see no conclusion whatsoever, so to throw in a compromiss, neither clan is or ever will be #1. All this e-drama, christ...

well we are #1 atm till they win a full out vs us... so till they find a compromiss (and win) i guess we're staying #1

well we are #1 atm till they win a full out vs us... so till they find a compromiss (and win) i guess we're staying #1

Hmm, so that last full out (in which mm won) doesn't count? We won it remember?

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Full outs are members list only, and MM don't go anywhere without their forum guests or mains.

Once again, last war we only had our memberlist with us, which ended up decreasing the day the war was accepted. You guys on the other hand recruited your forum guests for the war (as shown in the double digit increase) and it still didn't help you.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

091129232557j.png

and now into clan wars i cant see how you can ever say you demolished us, pictures speak a thousand words

Watch the vid, you can clearly see we ran up to sperm hill cause some mains ran into us from north-east of clan wars. We pushed you guys into clans wars from sperm hill. A video speaks a million words.

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

091129232557j.png

That's funny how you can say that, cause the other week you guys said pictures mean nothing and it was all about the video.

Watch our video and feel stupid. ;)

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif