Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

"#1"

walli

why do you care? You crashed with your almighty army of mithril and lost now go get bob to give you a hug and kiss goodnight.

I care because my clan is being falsely accused of "crashing" when it's obvious we didn't "crash." What happened on Saturday, my friend, is called a cluster; but due to the fact we out numbered you and were capable of taking out both MM and FOE simultaneous, both your clan and FOE resort to saying we crashed in order to keep your sheeple-members from the ultimate realization. Which is.... [attempt to insert valid thought here]

Also, skl1z, you're just as good a troll as every other 13 year old on this forum. Keep it up :)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear a wall of text however shall I combat this foe

I read the part where you say you are falsly accused or w/e and well your not faulsly accused you crashed, I was there a simple matter really, and if you were capable of taking us both on with your vastly experianced opts, why then did you get shat on, truth hurts trust me

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

I care because my clan is being falsely accused of "crashing" when it's obvious we didn't "crash." What happened on Saturday, my friend, is called a cluster; but due to the fact we out numbered you and were capable of taking out both MM and FOE simultaneous, both your clan and FOE resort to saying we crashed in order to keep your sheeple-members from the ultimate realization. Which is.... [attempt to insert valid thought here]

Also, skl1z, you're just as good a troll as every other 13 year old on this forum. Keep it up :)

soo if u didnt crash what did you do apparently??? :huh:

easy there jared. Yea, maybe we did crash a fight on accident or something. who cares?

So FOE beat Epidemic in p2p, they worked hard and had a good trip, theres no need to start yelling and pointing at fingers of "Who crashed who". Its a game, im having fun every time we go out.

Cool, good job with your sunday trip! :)

--Mara

ou371f.png

We will walk over them with numbers,
then kill them with organization.

~Epidemic~

Should of made the topic myself... Fml

E stopped before, don't understand why they couldnt of stopped then.

Sorry off topic.

10pdfkn.jpg

I'm guessing its because of the **** talked on PW, or for crashing them back, idk personaly.

I personally don't think crash was on purpose, however when E's leaders realized they were crashing it was too late to pull over 100 people outta the cluster, too disorganized.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Should of made the topic myself... Fml

E stopped before, don't understand why they couldnt of stopped then.

Sorry off topic.

Foe was not the target for this crashing, i promise you that. E had be following MM for a good 30 min, hopping in and out of the same worlds... So Bob/Jibs heard that MM was at Ca, we potted and were there withen 10-20 seconds, and when we arrived, MM vs Foe, Like Evil said, Its hard to stop 110 members after A week of tense emotions and flames between the two clans (MM and E), The weekend that was so talked up and was going to be so large was actually boring :/ So, Im sorry for my flames earlier in this Post, mostly towards Kruck. Goodjob this weekend.

-Chad

1175tub.png

Yeah, you can't call a group of people with 500mil banks just a CLAN! that would be stupid.

I'd call it more of a community of morons who feel they gain ego points for racking up gp's in their bank and when they get pwn in f2p ( where $$ doesn't matter ) they cry ... a lot a lot .. a lot.

Epidemic > FOE everyday.

lol what an idiot

You pulled 65 :L and make the the title '#1'

L.

Orly?

That's why not only foe but foe AND MM in a team couldn't take down epidemic on saturday :"L

WE DID DEFEAT YOU EPIDEMIC AND ITS NOT EVEN HARD TO OWN 2 CLANS WHO HAVE BEEN FIGHTING FOR ALREADY A WHILE AND WHO ARE BOTH LOW ON FOOD.

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png