Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

T Adrenaline Possibly Interested

Xtarantulax1

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No single person is bigger then the clan. I never understood the point of this section, people should do some research into possible clans rather then being lazy or attention seeking and expecting people to do their job for them.

Epidemic obviously has a good leadership to go to number one, no retards could do it.

If you're to believe MM we're level 60's in mith so we're around your combat.

Training i have no clue about im 99 range/mage 89+str i have no need to train atm.

We'd like you to attend the saturday trip, perhaps sunday if you have p2p.

bla bla bla bla No single person bigger then the clan, idle in #epidemic to find out more i'm not going to spoon feed you it.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

No single person is bigger then the clan. I never understood the point of this section, people should do some research into possible clans rather then being lazy or attention seeking and expecting people to do their job for them.

Epidemic obviously has a good leadership to go to number one, no retards could do it.

If you're to believe MM we're level 60's in mith so we're around your combat.

Training i have no clue about im 99 range/mage 89+str i have no need to train atm.

We'd like you to attend the saturday trip, perhaps sunday if you have p2p.

bla bla bla bla No single person bigger then the clan, idle in #epidemic to find out more i'm not going to spoon feed you it.

I already have preconceived notions about every clan, I just want to know what others have to say about their clan that I may not have already known.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

Just type out what you want in your recruitment thread. If you want the same things I do just read the replies on this thread.

Wow you have an answer to everything man ;)

Gl with choosing a clan :)

Inappropriate signature.

Lol you apped for like 4-5 clans at once, EOP and E being two of them, there was a couple more too but I can't remember, why would you do that, especially you out of all people....almost every clan declined you because of it so it resulted to this topic I guess.

Gl finding a clan, and I don't mean that as a flame-bait either...hopefully you find the right one.

thekingu.png

Lol you apped for like 4-5 clans at once, EOP and E being two of them, there was a couple more too but I can't remember, why would you do that, especially you out of all people....almost every clan declined you because of it so it resulted to this topic I guess.

Gl finding a clan, and I don't mean that as a flame-bait either...hopefully you find the right one.

He was obviously pissing about..

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

It was just a joke.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

Hi. I remember you from Pure Community. ;) I think you would really enjoy Corrupt Pures. We have everything you've asked for.

1. CP is always serious at pk trips but we can be fun all the time! Jokes going around IRC, CC is active all the time. We have some fun events too.

2. We have a very friendly and active community. Some idiots, (including me) ;) But most of the time, we're a fun loving clan. Not to much drama either.

3. CP totally understand if you cannot come to events and you won't be penalized in any way, shape, or form if you give us a reason why.

4. We are definitely not sucky. Just 2 days ago, we pulled 75 to a pk trip and completely demolished FI in a fair fight.

5. I believe most of our clan is 60's or 70's. Maybe a few higher ups in the 80+. I'm 70 cb myself.

6. Our staff is on all the time with some top-notch leaders including Honey Garlic, Drunkin r2h, and many others.

I would also like to add that we do use ventrillo during events. It is mandatory, but if you cannot download it, it's no problem.

You should try us out.

Www.Corruptpures.ipbfree.com

#Clan-CP

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Well #omnicide is a freash clan that has been opened a little less then a week with 18 members. We joke around do all sorts of fun events including: pcl, minis, pk trips, and anything elese clan related. We have a great growing and active community. Our staff is a close knit group that has been working well in other clans for so long so we moved to the next level. Our clan is based on not flamming because the low level community has been out of controll with that lately. Also low level clans have been using levels 75+ we recently saw a clan (I think we all know who) with a level 96 and 82 warring a clan of 45-58 which is ridicluse.

If intrested read my signature for information.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png