Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How you rank clans

Jonty

I'm just asking PW a honest question, as it seems to vary a bit. When you post on the top clan list, or if you have an idea of a ranking in your head, what criteria do you rank a clan on?

Do you base it on who wins on the weekend, or who you think would win in a fullout?

And if clan A is ranked #5, and clan B is ranked #6, would clan B beating clan A once be enough to take their spot? or would you need to see them consistently beat them over a number of weeks, and if so how long?

If the #7 or #8 clan were to beat #5, would they jump a few clans and take their spot? etc..

Just some questions :bunny: and to keep it flame free, please don't mention any actual clans.. :blush:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Do you base it on who wins on the weekend, or who you think would win in a fullout?

Weekend mainly of course since full outs aren't done often.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

You also have to consider the duration

If a clan beats another clan one week, they're #1 for that week

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

If I feel like making a list, I usually include what aspect I'm ranking on

if you were to make a f2p overall list what would you consider when making it

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

i base my decision on Wins during the weekend pk trips. As there are no Full outs =/

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

My honest view, if a clan beat somebody week in, week out there should be no problem with them doign a war with them and beating them and truely laying claim to that rank. If they do not dare to go that step further they dont deserve to call themselves that rank.

Ranks are dead and worthless these days now anyway, due to nobody wars and it comes down to who pulls the most that particular weekend... so when people get caught up on ranks and who's **** is bigger its just worthless and idle talk.

#TEAM-WALLI

The post above me ^

Ranking isn't the same as it used to be. Without fullouts its kinda hard to tell who's the overall superior clan.

Tbh, I don't see why clans don't declare more often. BH and pvp are a good as environment as any to host a war these days. Why doesn't clan A just say "we declare a full out f2p war at member gate, returning off, publicity off, max 20 def armour"... its as easy as that. Back in the day, if you won a fullout you would basically take the fought-for rank for the next few weeks or until another full out was set up.

What makes a clan leader not want to do a full out? I guess they're afraid to loose ranks. RS sucks as it is, so a large loss might affect clans more than they used to.

People take ranks so seriously these days, that if clan 'B' lost a war.. they would instantly defend themselves explaining how clan 'A' cheated or how mains interfered.

I've gone off topic, but my main point is that rankings have taken all the fun out of being in a pure clan. If leaders took them less seriously, we would have many more full out wars..

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

If clan A lose to clan B for 6 weeks or so in a row, they're still not ranked higher as clan A is like 10 years older.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I rank clans on how they are doing right now. kinda like this

Mm

E

Foe

Eop

Mm has pulled 110+ 2 weeks in a row, E struggled to pull 100 on saturday, Foe beats Eop outnumbered pretty often, Eop is just there due to numbers

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Clan B would have to defeat Clan A consistently. If Clan B slips and loses to Clan A about 15 people up, they don't deserve to move up in the ranks on my list.

by the people who r in it

TH IS MY ONE