Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What clan do you think will burst onto the scene out of no where?

A l 3 x 0wns

Guys what clan ya think will BURST onto the scene out of no where? and be a real powerhouse to other clans?

I think it could be eop with the numbers they are pulling week after week. Already competing against foe and maybe even higher? who knows..

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None. A clan may burst out and temporarily be able to compete with the top 3 clans, but soon enough they get crushed by a push from the top clans and are sent back down. Right now undoubtedly MM and Foe are #1 and #2 in the pure world, history, numbers, stats, and players are on our side. Fi and TLP are also big names and for the longest time Fi was up in the Top 3 with TLP right on the heels of the top clans if not in a top 3 position. Clans like E come and go, and after a few months of being removed from the top 3, the month which the clan has held a high position looks like it was nothing. The top clans are all too well established and experienced to be pushed down easily. No clan like IR, Eop, E, or any other looks capable of breaking into the top position and holding it for a long time, at least not with MM around.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

how can we predict a clan bursting onto the scene when it opens, if we do not even know who the clans will be.

Unless you are talking about current clans suddenly rising; In which case nobody really, clans that were supposed to suddenly be competing near the top like Fi and Tgg aren't climbing the ladder really. Actually, I think if TLP put more focus into f2p, started doing sign ups, they could become better very quickly.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Lol Reilly, calm down.

All the stuff you just said is a load of ********.

Guess eop is 'bursting' out no where, not sure how long its going to last though.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

dp

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

how can we predict a clan bursting onto the scene when it opens, if we do not even know who the clans will be.

Unless you are talking about current clans suddenly rising; In which case nobody really, clans that were supposed to suddenly be competing near the top like Fi and Tgg aren't climbing the ladder really. Actually, I think if TLP put more focus into f2p, started doing sign ups, they could become better very quickly.

They have a lot of mith and addy. Have quite a lot of epic battles with DP in December pulling about 50-60 people so why not. I always rated TLP so it's possible that they could "burst onto the scene" if the leadership put the effort in etc did sign ups.

Also DP have a chance of making a shock in p2p after last week, beating E then IR without bank. Hopefully we are improving in p2p as we have been doing amazing in f2p recently probably the #5 f2p clan atm.

mmflash123.gif

I don't see that happening because most of the remaining clans are some what "stable".

And unless a large group of pures come out of nowhere, like a big name clan slumping or dying,

I just don't see it happening.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

dp ofc

seriously, i think fi will randomly pull like 75 one week, then like 81, then keep getting higher

and competing with mm/e, whoever is #1 f2p at the time

then after 5 weeks. forums will get hacked or something, and will slump

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it