Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What are we fighting for?

Bob

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was E forever, saw every aspect of the clan. Was a great clan, not trying to flame but I saw the closing coming. I mean, great staff and leadership, but i could tell you all are beginning to grow away from RS, making it that much harder to lead a clan.

What a *** stainted turd thing to say you **** cheese.

We should have a Quote of the Year recognition and this will be my nomination.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Sad to see this happen, RIP Epidemic. As a leader I understand what you're facing Bawb, it takes hardwork and commitment. Some people don't really realise that. :confused:

Although on the other hand you guys reigned #1 for a good 2-3months, gratz on that.

Rip Epidemic

~David~

wedding213017.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

This was totally a bummer, can't believe a clan doing so good can just close so easily.

Life goes on, I agree with most of everything you said and yes the pure world is dying to be honest, more than half of us aren't even true "pures."

Good luck with all of Epidemic and hope you guys choose wisely, was a long run, be proud from what you've achieved.

I have nothing more to say

GL epidemic members.. you guys achieved alot

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

********, you guys never showed any respect to us, you guys came from being #1 Med clan to Top 3 pretty quick, and as soon as you got #1 your leadership and members just acted like fools with their 'trolling' and flaming thinking they were invisible (Yes every clan has their 'trolls' including MM) but your leadership were so cocky, and you had your 4-6 weeks of being #1, resorted to teaming with EOP, Realizing that you will slump if you don't close now, Better to end on #2 than on the bottom though i guess.

TLDR; No respect to us on forums/in game, you get none back.

That's just how i see it, Gj on getting to #1 for a few weeks tho, very hard to do for anyone.

Yes MM hasn't achieved anything, shows how arrogant you are.

But whatever, goodluck to whatever you guys do real life, and cya this Saturday if this is one big load of ****.

Best of luck, cya.

You mentioned MM trolls and our cockyness in the same sentence, now you know why.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

This is really unexcepted, I may not be sure why you closed but I am sorry nonetheless.

I wish you the best of luck.

Rest in Peace Epidemic.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012