Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What are we fighting for?

Bob

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We did, when we weren't their rival. Rivalry came to show what MM really is, and it lost all respect.

That's how rivalry is. Does nobody remember how relentless TH and CP were towards each other? I don't see how you guys didn't enjoy it because the hatred (play on word lolzzz) and competition between both of us was probably the most fun I ever had when I played this game. Just beating the **** out of each other week in week out and taking any cheap shot we could at each other until we forced the other to die.

Arp-1.png

We did, when we weren't their rival. Rivalry came to show what MM really is, and it lost all respect.

The majority of MM didn't even know who you were before you were our rivals. When we were your rivals we were constantly flamed by the majority of your members. Not saying MM are angels, they aren't by far, but E never showed any respect to us so don't act like we should be showing respect to you just because you're closing. (Hell, if this was the other way around 99% of the posts would be flame)

Anyway I'll stop posting now.

wow lol your cute :)

im actually pleased Epidemic died lol just means MM prove we are a better clan and we have what a clan needs to keep going threw thick and thin

RIP New ****

lol you just made your clan look so retarded just by posting that.

your not funny, your not smart, your not worth the troll.

since all of your brainwashed MM-newfags cant realize that, i just came here to shed the light a bit.

and i can also see why your mad, may i remember we achived #1 in a few months while it took your klen 5 years.

hating on the better clan closed is expected i guess :/.

even as a closed clan, our community is better then yours, but hey maybe from now on you can stop exchanging *****-into-the ass with FOE and actually do something worth looking at(besides crashing that is.)

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

Yes, that's how rivalry is. And That also shows how far we've come, MM did not know about us and we ended up beating them for 2 months, I'm flattered.

Slabby is a part of MM council, it's just a glimpse of why we've lost respect for MM.

@Pure- I've enjoyed all of the rivalries with E aswell, it's not the runescape aspect that caused us to lose respect. It's MM's community and what bounds they'd go just to look better, even in the time of their downfall.

You can all retaliate with 'BUT U R DEAD WE R ALIVE' The facts remain, a clan came up through the ranks and took on the longest living Pure Clan with ease at it's peak, no-one can take that away and that is something we've achieved more then anyone in Pure Clanning History.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Sorry to see you go. Good luck with the future. :D

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

since all of your brainwashed MM-newfags cant realize that, i just came here to shed the light a bit.

and i can also see why your mad, may i remember we achived #1 in a few months while it took your klen 5 years.

hating on the better clan closed is expected i guess :/.

Okay I know I said I'll stop posting but I can't help myself. I think you're the "brainwashed newfag" because you've got it just a bit mixed up bro, it didn't take MM 5 years to reach #1, if anything MM WERE #1 for 5 years.

And you said Slab was making his clan look bad? Please...

@prateek wrong Slabby

Okay I know I said I'll stop posting but I can't help myself. I think you're the "brainwashed newfag" because you've got it just a bit mixed up bro, it didn't take MM 5 years to reach #1, if anything MM WERE #1 for 5 years.

And you said Slab was making his clan look bad? Please...

@prateek wrong Slabby

you guys havent been officially #1 since 2007.

and at that time FOE was raping you inside and out.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

That's how rivalry is. Does nobody remember how relentless TH and CP were towards each other? I don't see how you guys didn't enjoy it because the hatred (play on word lolzzz) and competition between both of us was probably the most fun I ever had when I played this game. Just beating the **** out of each other week in week out and taking any cheap shot we could at each other until we forced the other to die.

Wrong.

I've seen competition in several games. On this game it seems if we met IRL we'd stab each other. It's got to the point where you can't acknowledge the fact there's another player. You can't talk to them without having them stereotyped because of their clan.

In my books, a true victory isn't won by cheap shots. You are free to be proud of what you want though.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Epidemic -

Sad to see you go, but you obviously don't understand how much **** your members have talked to MM, no wonder MM is happy to see you go, because your 60's in mith were 12 years old... ***** so dumb, prateek, you talked ****, your clan closed. TSGH. Seriously? Maybe next time E opens, you shouldn't talk so much **** to the #1 clan, claiming yourself F2P Gods, can't even go through a slump... pathetic attempt.

See you saturday.

All in all E did do 1 thing. They were cocky and pushed MM and FOE to say, what the **** are these little pricks thinking? Thus making foe and mm even stronger clans to prove that E and EOP were **** in comparison.

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

Yes, that's how rivalry is. And That also shows how far we've come, MM did not know about us and we ended up beating them for 2 months, I'm flattered.

Slabby is a part of MM council, it's just a glimpse of why we've lost respect for MM.

@Pure- I've enjoyed all of the rivalries with E aswell, it's not the runescape aspect that caused us to lose respect. It's MM's community and what bounds they'd go just to look better, even in the time of their downfall.

You can all retaliate with 'BUT U R DEAD WE R ALIVE' The facts remain, a clan came up through the ranks and took on the longest living Pure Clan with ease at it's peak, no-one can take that away and that is something we've achieved more then anyone in Pure Clanning History.

Some clans just can't be respectfull these days.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

[

Epidemic -

Sad to see you go, but you obviously don't understand how much **** your members have talked to MM, no wonder MM is happy to see you go, because your 60's in mith were 12 years old... ***** so dumb, prateek, you talked ****, your clan closed. TSGH. Seriously? Maybe next time E opens, you shouldn't talk so much **** to the #1 clan, claiming yourself F2P Gods, can't even go through a slump... pathetic attempt.

See you saturday.

You and the rest of MM are just so hypocritical. At the start we wern't cocky or "talked ****", we were just happy, it was you guys who couldnt take a loss that talked all the ****

All in all E did do 1 thing. They were cocky and pushed MM and FOE to say, what the **** are these little pricks thinking? Thus making foe and mm even stronger clans to prove that E and EOP were **** in comparison.

You realize MM and Foe got shat on by both E and Eop respectively. Then E started not to care, and MM and Foe teamed to make a f2p topic. Yea they're strong.

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

Epidemic -

See you saturday.

stop calling yourselfs the #1 clan..your not lol.

your still #2 in f2p and #2 in p2p.

(you guys havent been #1 since 2007, and during that time FOE WAS RAPIN YO ASS ON BOTH SERVERS GG).

we never talked **** about your clan ever, when we started beating your ass with simple easy peesy lemon squeezy, you guys started flaming us, so we retaliated, and thats why you guys are #2, cause behind all those intros,guests, mains, excuses, and lies, you still dont understand how to fully take a loss. until you understand that, you guys will continue to be #2 in both servers, you can brag about it all you want, but #1 is still betta then #2 homos.

see you next week when you've matured...oh wait..

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums