Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What are we fighting for?

Bob

Okay I know I said I'll stop posting but I can't help myself. I think you're the "brainwashed newfag" because you've got it just a bit mixed up bro, it didn't take MM 5 years to reach #1, if anything MM WERE #1 for 5 years.

And you said Slab was making his clan look bad? Please...

@prateek wrong Slabby

5 years? slow down there

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone outside of MM believe that E was cockier than MM? From what I've seen over the past month and a half, MM has flamed, trolled, and complained about flaming, trolling, and cockiness much more than E. Why should MM still flame and whine? MM has been the cocky clan, the flaming clan, and (for the most part) the trolling clan. If you read this topic and the last 2 months of weekend topics, you will see what I'm talking about. I hope the pure clan world is content with continuing on with MM leading the way; I, for one, am glad I no longer have to deal with it.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

guys honestly?

did you not read the post.... why are we continuing to flaming eachother cant we all just show eachother respect. most of us are 15-20ish lets act our age.

to the mm and foe, its been a hell of a time and im glad that i got the chance to fight agaisnt some of the greats it has been a blast. thanks. please try and keep this flame free.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

Anyone outside of MM believe that E was cockier than MM? From what I've seen over the past month and a half, MM has flamed, trolled, and complained about flaming, trolling, and cockiness much more than E. Why should MM still flame and whine? MM has been the cocky clan, the flaming clan, and (for the most part) the trolling clan. If you read this topic and the last 2 months of weekend topics, you will see what I'm talking about. I hope the pure clan world is content with continuing on with MM leading the way; I, for one, am glad I no longer have to deal with it.

It's just that we didn't take their ****, so we flamed them.. you know?

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

It's just that we didn't take their ****, so we flamed them.. you know?

I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm sure anyone who has paid attention knows what you're talking about. I've seen EOP, Foe, and TLP members fed up with the stunts MM has pulled. What is even worse is that the flaming and trolling comes from not only members and guests but also the staff. MM being on top is a perfect example of where the pure clan world is heading, sadly. :confused:

Best of luck to ex-E members, you guys achieved what no other clan has recently in the amount of time you were open. Raed like the first 5 pages and honestly the trolling/flaming is pretty pathetic, especially by MM, it's what is killing the clan world and why it is such a bad environment to be within.

ummm i give all respect towards epidemic and mayhem makers, but for the most part epidemic should be left in peace for their leaving, one great clan, and so is mm but for now we should let off the flame its all im reading most of the time, i barely see any mature comments i would like to read and see how people have grow up :]

good luck with all ur future adventures in life from

~Divine TLP

tlpi.png

Wow, I don't know what to say.

I remember Epidemic from pulling 30's along with DP, and us two having fun competing. I can say you guys have been a really great clan and you've had my respect along the way. I'm definately gonna miss fighting again in P2P, and who knows what would happen in the F2P world.

Best of luck to Ex-Epidemic, and good luck choosing your clan.

R.I.P. E<3

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

I know exactly what you're talking about. I'm sure anyone who has paid attention knows what you're talking about. I've seen EOP, Foe, and TLP members fed up with the stunts MM has pulled. What is even worse is that the flaming and trolling comes from not only members and guests but also the staff. MM being on top is a perfect example of where the pure clan world is heading, sadly. :confused:

If you're talking about the pure clan world, then MM being at the top is correcting it. At least a Pure clan claims the title of #1. You speak as though MM says everything they say just because they can. Why do you fail to realize that it's every bit E and Eop that spur it on and that it goes both ways?

The Pure Clan World has been in shambles; part of that is because we have no true Wilderness to roam. Instead we have clans that rise up having "fun trips" crashing- Who are then praised as "not caring what anyone thinks" and then later claim themselves the #1 F2p. Then you have an honour clan, who comes at them in full force, and you criticize that clan for speaking every word they mean.

Such is the hypocrisy that is PW/PC.

RIP EPIDEMIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOREVER YOUNG!

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

If you're talking about the pure clan world, then MM being at the top is correcting it. At least a Pure clan claims the title of #1. You speak as though MM says everything they say just because they can. Why do you fail to realize that it's every bit E and Eop that spur it on and that it goes both ways?

The Pure Clan World has been in shambles; part of that is because we have no true Wilderness to roam. Instead we have clans that rise up having "fun trips" crashing- Who are then praised as "not caring what anyone thinks" and then later claim themselves the #1 F2p. Then you have an honour clan, who comes at them in full force, and you criticize that clan for speaking every word they mean.

I'm not even going to pick your post apart because I have calc homework, but your post is incredibly biased and incorrect. But hey, I guess mine is full of bias as well. The majority of my post was directed at actions on PW and not in-game actions. I have nothing against what you guys have done in-game because I honestly didn't really care. (I was getting to fight and that's the reason I joined Epidemic.)

As for your post, I did not fail to realize anything. I saw flames, trolls, and lies spew from the staff and members of the #1 pure clan. What constitutes "spurring" it on? Beating your clan? Yes, we did that. Did we celebrate? Sure we did. Did you call us cocky from the very beginning and flame our stats? Yes, you did. Oh, and yes, I can criticize a clan for speaking every word they mean, and I have. I will continue to criticize the flames and trolls of a clan. Why shouldn't I? I would not reward a child for being immature in real life. Why should I reward someone for being immature via an online MMORPG forum?

Did you see that episode of south park.

You know, the one where Stan's dad took a huge ****, but ended up beating Bono.

Bono couldn't stand being #2, and did everything in his power, cheating, stealing, and lying, to try and overcome Stan's dad's gigantic ****.

In the end, Bono was actually just a giant **** taken by a member of the Catholic church.

ucwutididthar.

I'm not even going to pick your post apart because I have calc homework, but your post is incredibly biased and incorrect. But hey, I guess mine is full of bias as well. The majority of my post was directed at actions on PW and not in-game actions. I have nothing against what you guys have done in-game because I honestly didn't really care. (I was getting to fight and that's the reason I joined Epidemic.)

As for your post, I did not fail to realize anything. I saw flames, trolls, and lies spew from the staff and members of the #1 pure clan. What constitutes "spurring" it on? Beating your clan? Yes, we did that. Did we celebrate? Sure we did. Did you call us cocky from the very beginning and flame our stats? Yes, you did. Oh, and yes, I can criticize a clan for speaking every word they mean, and I have. I will continue to criticize the flames and trolls of a clan. Why shouldn't I? I would not reward a child for being immature in real life. Why should I reward someone for being immature via an online MMORPG forum?

This is all bias- Such is the point of a Pure Community. Without personal opinions.. There would be no topics.. Not to say there are that many outside of ones like these/ clan weekend trips, but meh.

We flamed the fact that your defence was the reason for your success. Of course low stats high defence would come along with that. You must realize the same flame was directed towards Fi during the PCL Era, etc.

Also, it is not as if you could reward anyone at any rate- As you have to have someone added for a least a month for the new updates to do anything.