Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What are we fighting for?

Bob

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean what the **** is this? how many times have u guys decided to close? Sorry Bob no offense but this is what i meant when i flame e as an unstable clan. instead of handing over the leadership to anyone else you just decide to close the clan how many times now? 3. even though u guys were dirty as hell, you were still a top 4 clan. even if our clans are enemies, just depressing to see you guys close over and over again coincidentially because of slumps. sorry you closed... again

Every member of the leadership were asked if they would like to take over. It wasn't a single decision.

243p9p4.png

i mean what the **** is this? how many times have u guys decided to close? Sorry Bob no offense but this is what i meant when i flame e as an unstable clan. instead of handing over the leadership to anyone else you just decide to close the clan how many times now? 3. even though u guys were dirty as hell, you were still a top 4 clan. even if our clans are enemies, just depressing to see you guys close over and over again coincidentially because of slumps. sorry you closed... again

2?

First time was beacuse the wild was removed and the now...

Then again, I can't tell if you're trolling or just a general moron.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

2?

First time was beacuse the wild was removed and the now...

Then again, I can't tell if you're trolling or just a general moron.

3. they removed the wild and you were pulling 15 to trips. not a slump at all right? seeing that i was in back then. just do the pure world a favor and stay dead this time if you guys are going to come back for more bull ****.

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

Shame to see E die even if it was for a stupid reason, enjoyed the competition. Gl to all E members hope you stay within the pure community and join good clans to give us more competition/help us suceed.

10rsuw5.png

I love the thought that you're sat back in your chair thinking you had soemthing to do with us closing.

Ofc not, if all your members didn't leave you wouldn't be in this position. I think it's more of an excuse to quit now than constantly losing, hence the teaming with EOP.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

You're all being warned right now, you're not getting any chances.

No matter what clan you're in, or what your forum masking is on the forums, you will take fault for trolling and spamming on this topic.

This is your first warning, your second warning won't be near as pretty.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

3. they removed the wild and you were pulling 15 to trips. not a slump at all right? seeing that i was in back then. just do the pure world a favor and stay dead this time if you guys are going to come back for more bull ****.

I'm sorry are you trying to argue with me on the amount of times the clan I created has closed?

Yep, you must be a moron.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

What a surprise. I really enjoyed my time in E and it was a great clan when I was in it. Can't speak for the '09-'10 times but it looked like you guys had a good run from the outside. I think its safe to say this is a top 5 pure clan ever. Had a great run, respect.

Ofc not, if all your members didn't leave you wouldn't be in this position. I think it's more of an excuse to quit now than constantly losing, hence the teaming with EOP.

All of our members? approximately seven people left. Hardly enough to even unsettle us. It had nothing to do with those people leaving, we just decided it was time.

243p9p4.png

Epidemic were a true example of how quickly a clan can go from the bottom to the top. We had our disputes and arguments, but I always respected your leadership and attitude. Good luck with whatever you all do in real life.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg