Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What are we fighting for?

Bob

As much as E and IR had their rivalries and there troubles, I did always admire your leading bob as we have spoken before. I am sorry to see E close, as we (IR) lose a rival due to it. Gl in Life and in scape. On the bright side, we won the battle for team 26 cape.

UJUI2.png

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The real deal :[, umm well good luck i guess.. never knew epidemic as a horrible clan nor a very legendary clan, just a good nice clan :P, gl to all of the ex epidemic members looking for clans i will say good bye now and see you :]

tlpi.png

Wow. I am shocked as many people are. Epidemic you will be greatly missed, certainly one of the best pure clans in the history of Runescape. I love you all, take care and I hope you find enjoyment in real life.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

LMAO

cant take the pressure we put on? dont worry a few clans have crumbled under that pressure before

so i guess Epidemic gonna have a 200 man member list now?

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

I definitely disagree about pure world dying, I think there is more competition now than there ever was in the past 5-6 years.

I'm actually really disappointed Epidemic closed, I guess it's better to do it while you're rolling high anyway.

Probably one of best dead clans now

RIP

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

I definitely disagree about pure world dying, I think there is more competition now than there ever was in the past 5-6 years.

I'm actually really disappointed Epidemic closed, I guess it's better to do it while you're rolling high anyway.

Probably one of best dead clans now

RIP

Scanned through this topic a bit, only respectful stuff is from FOE leadership. Shows difference between MM and FOE.

May i add The Best Dead Clan Now. TH, ect weren't even close.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Scanned through this topic a bit, only respectful stuff is from FOE leadership. Shows difference between MM and FOE.

You must have missed New Recruits comment(s) lol.

I would say sad day, but I really don't care enough about Rs at the moment to feel any emotion over my clan closing. I will be bored again on Saturdays and will have to find another irc channel to hang out in during the week :confused:

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

Not sure if you're the best dead clan... I'm sure DS or DI is.

Was fun while it lasted.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

dont be a poor sport :blush:

It never was much fun lol. The fights were okay, but the spamming/flaming/trolling on the forums was annoying. (Coming from both clans, of course.)

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single