Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What are we fighting for?

Bob

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At what cost?

What is this "cost" you're talking about. Assuming this isn't a troll. If you were a member and your clan was doing great, would you want to close it? You basically costed your members a lot of time.

Hostility

Single handedly dismantled and destroyed MM (as witnessed by the whole pure clan world) when we wanted it, with ease also I might add.

You're claiming your clan died, so you can stop making yourself look better than you are now. You had 2 weeks over us simply because your pull which was immense, you had no say in further trips whatsoever. Thanks for playing

PS: 211 readers l0l, successful troll

See this is why I'm glad we made that decision. 75% of the posts here are kids thinking they're cool saying "troll" when it's really not. The other 20% are idiots who think they're good and trying to troll themselves, 4% are absolute idiots who are serious about the non-sense they say and about 1% is actually the smart members here.

You decide what category you fall in by posting.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

its a shame such an influential clan in the history of the game such as epidemic had to close, part of my inspiriation to play the game was sparked by this clan. I am truely sorry for your loss bob, but i also respec tand appreciate your decision to quit runescape at 24 years old, i can only hope some of your emotional strength transfers over to me.

R.I.P. Epidemic, #1 forever.

oo20nv.png

its a shame such an influential clan in the history of the game such as epidemic had to close, part of my inspiriation to play the game was sparked by this clan. I am truely sorry for your loss bob, but i also respec tand appreciate your decision to quit runescape at 24 years old, i can only hope some of your emotional strength transfers over to me.

R.I.P. Epidemic, #1 forever.

Can't tell if you're serious but I'm 19.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

271 User(s) are reading this topic (162 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

108 Members: Pinkaroundme, Bryan, Gack, Plode, 0ynxx, Busta, Bloody 2h, Lindsey, Big Alex 67, Pete, Kevin`Teddy, SI13, Pumpin Slugz, Qopx, Muse, The Original Darius, hat, Rafael, My Space Plx, Blazey, Drunk, Farmin, Tiger, Nintey, Barrett, TomR0fl, Bob, Poison, Ant123, Elcangry, Ryan-, Jums, once phailed, Sean, Ava, Prohibiting, pot pray atk, Duffman, Kaleb, iProdiqy, Meklomaniac, Casey, EOP, Hot__Arrows, Roman, 0BR, lvl99bspk3rs., Marty., Levi, Sniping, Charlie, Zyox, true barraqe, Neh, Shroom, L U G E O, Jubbernaut, P2p Pkinq, Leet, wckinggg, Coyote, dps #1 range 2her, Cake, 13th, Raijin, Pins, Siggy, Slab, klutch, Str_I3arrage, Asher, Stephensexy, Paranoid, Sick, Toby, 8loodyarcher, Dragon Of Albania, VxT, Ellib, Ethan, B0n3d, Brian , New Recruits, Ryan, Rang3r4elmo, Coz, Matthew, honey garlic, Mobberr, Hi Im Thijs, Michelle, V, `Yx Ix, blue, Fajita, pwna fella/ko n00b 2h, Epic_Fial, zulu mambulu, Itz, Lolnicebones, Pures4lyf1, outofrange, Oger, True Whip, Louis, `Pure, puppet, Blackout

lots of ppl

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore