Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What are we fighting for?

Bob

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he's running the greatest pure clan going, and leads us to victory over anyone who tries to threaten that.

This topic isn't meant to start a flame war but I don't think it's a coincidence that the two oldest pure clans have been the clans at the top for the most time.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

:/

Best online community i have ever been in.

The amount of mates i have made in E that i don't want to lose contact with is unreal for a game based community....

I am not scaping AT ALL now i guess :/ nothing for me in this game...

I love Epidemic :) group of mates that got #1

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

Sad to see E go, you were making huge strides in improving the clan world...not only with setting the f2p pull standard, but also being a clan that didn't take **** from anyone, and proved them wrong.

Sad to see you go again :(

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg

This topic isn't meant to start a flame war but I don't think it's a coincidence that the two oldest pure clans have been the clans at the top for the most time.

I was intentionally flaming, I just stated why I thought you have closed/died then Plode started to try prove my opinion wrong :x

badhaircut.jpg

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

people i love: Env,Maya,Chad,Sam,Anthony,Mcgee,Dread,Kyle,Loz,Joe,Mario,Jordan,Sonny,Walli,Luke

,spittles,floating,snipng

20091029190234!Chewing.gif20091029190234!Chewing.gif20091029190234!Chewing.gif

#bangbus

Well, since I'm perm banned I'll have to use this account.

We've achieved our goal. In my opinion, we have single handedly forced the pure world to evolve dramatically, and for that reason I have no regrets. It's been extremely fun. Keep intouch guys.

~Scott of E - Proud Ex High Council of Epidemic.

243p9p4.png

i mean what the **** is this? how many times have u guys decided to close? Sorry Bob no offense but this is what i meant when i flame e as an unstable clan. instead of handing over the leadership to anyone else you just decide to close the clan how many times now? 3. even though u guys were dirty as hell, you were still a top 4 clan. even if our clans are enemies, just depressing to see you guys close over and over again coincidentially because of slumps. sorry you closed... again

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.