Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What are we fighting for?

Bob

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a troll. Any more useless spam post will be deleted.

Just because I don't agree with the fact that this topic is true doesn't make my post spam. I said troll because I think it is a troll. Sorry anything other than "Was a good run E" is considered spam?

Well. I was in Epidemic for a period of time. What I have to say about this clan is beyond my words. Idk why half of you guys are spamming/trolling the living hell out of this topic.. but w.e. it's the net.

However, E has been a huge run. Starting small, I had many doubts.. and I'm sure more than half of us would've never dreaded the moment that Epidemic would tower over Fatality/MM/FOE in some aspects of the clan world. This proves dedication and hard work can achieve bigger goals.. always make your standards high and make them stand out.

GJ Epidemic.. and GL to the Epidemic Staff.

~ Ex-E Member

true or fake? I dont really know

But if its true, I have to give you guys the greatest respect. Im quite sure CP or E for that matter would have made it so far if it werent for eachother. Im sure we gave you guys some good fights in the past on those lonely f2p sundays..

sad to see ya go E. GOodluck with everything

84640206.png

get on my lvl^

I don't see how all that work you put in can be thrown away as fast as you have :\ I understand the pure world is in utter chaos right now, but you as a clan of great influence could have changed that: You could've been the first clan to embrace winning by having fun.

Its a shame

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I don't see how all that work you put in can be thrown away as fast as you have :\ I understand the pure world is in utter chaos right now, but you as a clan of great influence could have changed that: You could've been the first clan to embrace winning by having fun.

Its a shame

At what cost?

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

These are the times when you will find out what you're really made of. These are the moments you will find out just how much you want your dreams. These are the times when your character is built. Having tools like inspiring speeches and all the other tools on this website can help stay positive and focused on what matters during those moments. What you choose to focus on when things get tough will determine everything.

It won't be easy, if it were, they wouldn't be called obstacles, and they wouldn't force you to grow. Remaining focused and determined on your goals isn't an easy task. It's easy to be side tracked. I've had problems with this myself. Many times I would be working on something, just to have something else catch my attention and become side tracked only to forget what I was originally doing later on.

Remaining focused when things are easy is, well, easy. It's when things get tough, when your confidence gets damage when things aren't go your way, these are the times when you need some recharging. I hope this motivational speeches will help change your life. If so, share it with someone.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Just because I don't agree with the fact that this topic is true doesn't make my post spam. I said troll because I think it is a troll. Sorry anything other than "Was a good run E" is considered spam?

No. Any post with things such as "LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" are considered spam. If you want to go through the first 4 pages and count for me, go ahead.

2vkztwj.jpg

Oops. My hand slipped, and I destroyed your swords. My bad.

</div>

let them get in the ground before u start sucking ****... punks

You know I love you.

And no, once again, this isn't a troll.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

You need troll practice ask Pure.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png