Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What clan names make the most sense?

P0ke N Die

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all implying that the name of a RuneScape clan means anything.

It's what the clan is capable of in-game that matters.

Nonetheless, my opinion:

God-Tier:

Mayhem Makers

Fatality

Pretty cool Tier:

Calamity

Exile

Violent Demise

The Last Pures

Devastation

Wat-Tier:

Intense Redemption

Corrupt Pures

Eruption of Pures

Destructive Pures

What is this I don't even-Tier:

Final Ownage Elite

The Golden Gods

Very good list. Though I'd put KO Pures on there as well. Oh and the Fallen cuz they are closed atm haha.

You're all implying that the name of a RuneScape clan means anything.

It's what the clan is capable of in-game that matters.

Nonetheless, my opinion:

God-Tier:

Mayhem Makers

Fatality

Pretty cool Tier:

Calamity

Exile

Violent Demise

The Last Pures

Devastation

Wat-Tier:

Intense Redemption

Corrupt Pures

Eruption of Pures

Destructive Pures

What is this I don't even-Tier:

Final Ownage Elite

The Golden Gods

Agree with all except for 'Exile' and 'Devastation'

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

If you say FOE your an idiot, sorry. Final Ownage Elite??? That doesn't make sense AT ALL. Worst name in clan history haha.

I'd say the only ones that has ever made sense was MM, KO pures, or DP.

Whether it makes sense or not, is subjective and is your opinion, but who are you to judge if it's the "worst name in clan history"? Set a bloody positive example as a gmod or don't post in the clan section at all.

I personally liked "The Hatred" mainly because it was ironic, they were the most hated clan due to their huge ego in the clan world, which ended up killing the clan. Actually Epidemic sounds kinda cool too.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Whether it makes sense or not, is subjective and is your opinion, but who are you to judge if it's the "worst name in clan history"? Set a bloody positive example as a gmod or don't post in the clan section at all.

I personally liked "The Hatred" mainly because it was ironic, they were the most hated clan due to their huge ego in the clan world, which ended up killing the clan. Actually Epidemic sounds kinda cool too.

There's a difference between hating the name and modding correctly. I actually enjoy FOE most of the time, and just cuz I absolutely hate the NAME doesn't mean I hate the CLAN.

There's a difference between hating the name and modding correctly. I actually enjoy FOE most of the time, and just cuz I absolutely hate the NAME doesn't mean I hate the CLAN.

Being part of staff is a full time job and requires a lot of maturity and not trolling in clan area. In no way can you justify your words of calling anybody or any clan "worst ever" or whatnot. In fact this topic isn't about your opinion on which clan has the "worst name" but "most sense".

If you can't even stay on-topic and bash people who don't have the same view as you, how do you expect to moderate trolls yourself?

If you say FOE your an idiot,

The fact that you're arguing with me when you are clearly wrong shows your true immaturity and ignorance to your own mistake.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

how can a redemption be intense.

Isn't a redemption when you redeem yourself?

how can you intensly redeem yourself. lol.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

How can pures Erupt when your clearly slumping?

MM - Makin' Mayhem from May 2004+

2r7q8ef.jpg

Main Entry: re·demp·tion

Pronunciation: \ri-ˈdem(p)-shən\

Function: noun

Etymology: Middle English redempcioun, from Anglo-French redempcion, from Latin redemption-, redemptio, from redimere to redeem

Date: 14th century

: the act, process, or an instance of redeeming

Intense definition: : marked by or expressive of great zeal, energy, determination, or concentration <intense effort>

So that should help you out you slow aussie :banana:

Mayhem Makers by far makes the most sense. Anyone who says FOE or EOP are retarded, both of which make zero sense whatsoever.
TH IS MY ONE

Mayhem Makers by far makes the most sense. Anyone who says FOE or EOP are retarded, both of which make zero sense whatsoever.

Foe of course. :banana:

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Corrupt pures - have a lot of mith/addy and somtimes people like bvb in their cc so pures that are corrupt by defence. (not a flame)

FOE - Final ownage elites - that sounds cool and stuff but it doesn't make sense although still a good name.

MM - Mayhem makers - pretty good, they make a lot of mayhem :P

EOP - Eruption of pures - A clan erupting with pures :P?

TH - The hatred - Not sure if they were hated or hated many people, still a good name mind you :P

TLP - The last pures - Kinda makes sense, have a lot of high defence pures so it may be there last pure clan or somthing idk? They might just outlast all pure clans :P

Dv - Devastation - Leave behind lots of devastation after crashing wars, ownage name on there part :P (not a flame)

mmflash123.gif