Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

30 Def Turmoil Pker.

Darren

Not taking away from the guide, but I don't know how anyone can call that pure. With that mentality, I can soon see "and one day rune pures and barrow pures will be seen as pure" not too far into the future.

rune draws the line for me imo thats why pures were created to pk mains and take their expensive armour to make bank.

addy? it costs like 10k lol and it was considered pure in rsc, I was an addy daddy with like 57 str 10 atk and raped. RAPED

tlpsplat2wv6.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rune draws the line for me imo thats why pures were created to pk mains and take their expensive armour to make bank.

addy? it costs like 10k lol and it was considered pure in rsc, I was an addy daddy with like 57 str 10 atk and raped. RAPED

Adamant was never pure, ever. I don't see how you could have been good even with those stats in the wild before, because 10 attack and 57 str couldn't possibly compare to a pure of equal level, regardless if the pure was wined or not.

Also your entire first sentance is a contradiction of itself. Rune is fairly expensive compared to what pures wear.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

adamant filth

Smite.gif

Attack Evoking (level-81) / 4 more options

Attack-icon.png60/60|Strength-icon.png99/99|Defence-icon.png1/1|Hitpoints-icon.png92/99|Ranged-icon.png99/99|Magic-icon.png95/99|Prayer-icon.png52/52

intenseredemptions.png

strengthcapet.gif [X]Fire_cape.PNG [ ] rangingcapet.gif [X] magiccapet.png [ ] Hitpoints-cape-(t)-inv.png [ ] Team_cape_26.png[X]

P.S. If you're not 52 prayer or higher, you are an 09/10 Pker.

• 1 month later...

Nice, lol.

You obviously put a lot of time and effort into this.

However I disagree in the way where I think if you don't have enough points/cash to get straight from 44/45/52 all the way to 95,

30 defence isn't worth it

Honestly, if I wasn't like hardcore poor, i'd probably choose this option. Kinda wish I could be one of the lucky noobs at falador party room, for once.

Going to favorite this for the day that I do get lucky at a drop party :D