Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

30 Def Turmoil Pker.

Darren

Turmoil Addy Daddy.

Well i was watching a very fascanating Pk vid today, It featured a maxed out 30 def pure with Turmoil, Ive been watching this vid over and over and its come to my attention that i want one of these accounts, I know i wouldn't be able to keep 140m in my bank without spending it to make one of these accounts so ive been wondering to myself is there anyway to get this account up in different levels whilst being able to pk effectivly, I came to my conclusion to research into this and came up with a few valid methods.

Milestones.

Lets start off with level milestones and see the effectiveness of these levels, I will show the required level and what the curse does at these levels.

60 Prayer.

Sap Warrior, 50 Pray Requirment, Drain enemy Attack, Strength and Defence by 10%, increasing to 20% over time, 1 point every 2.6 seconds.

Sap Ranger, 52 Pray Requirment, Drain enemy Ranged and Defence by 10%, increasing to 20% over time, 1 point every 2.6 seconds.

Sap Mage, 54 Pray Requirment, Drain enemy Magic and Defence by 10%, increasing to 20% over time, 1 point every 2.6 seconds.

Sap Spirit, 56 Pray Requirment, Drains enemy's special attack energy, 1 point every 2.6 seconds.

Berserker, 59 Pray Requirment, Boosted combat stats last 15% longer, 1 point in 18 seconds, Can be used with any combination.

Although i wouldn't consider pking with ancient curses at 60 prayer this can still be effective, If you use the Sap spirit and the Berseker with any other sap curse this could become highly effective.

71 prayer.

Deflect Summoning, 62 Pray Requirment, Deflects damage caused by Summoning scrolls and enemy familiars, 1 point every 3 seconds.

Deflect Magic, 65 Pray Requirment, Protects against damage from Magic attacks and can deflect some of the damage back onto the attacker, 1 point every 3 seconds.

Deflect Missles, 68 Pray Requirment, Protects against damage from Ranged attacks and can deflect some of the damage back onto the attacker, 1 point every 3 seconds.

Deflect Melee, 71 Pray Requirment, Protects against damage from melee attacks and can deflect some of the damage back onto the attacker, 1 point every 3 seconds.

These prayers are mostly used like protection prayers, If your fighting someone and they decide to pray because your sap prayers are trashing there stats, You will be able to protect from there hits whilst deflecting them back.

86 Prayer.

Leech Attack, 74 Pray Requirment, Boosts Attack by 5%, increasing to 10% over time. Drains enemy Attack by 10%, increasing to 25% over time, 1 point every 3.6 seconds.

Leech Ranged, 76 Pray Requirment, Boosts Ranged by 5%, increasing to 10% over time. Drains enemy Ranged by 10%, increasing to 25% over time, 1 point every 3.6 seconds.

Leech Magic, 78 Pray Requirment, Boosts Magic by 5%, increasing to 10% over time. Drains enemy Magic by 10%, increasing to 25% over time, 1 point every 3.6 seconds.

Leech Defence, 80 Pray Requirment, Boosts Defence by 5%, increasing to 10% over time. Drains enemy Defence by 10%, increasing to 25% over time, 1 point every 3.6 seconds.

Leech Strength, 82 Pray Requirment, Boosts Strength by 5%, increasing to 10% over time. Drains enemy Strength by 10%, increasing to 25% over time, 1 point every 3.6 seconds.

Leech Energy, 84 Pray Requirment, Boosts run energy, while draining enemy run energy by up to 10%, 1 point every 3.6 seconds.

Leech Special Attack, 86 Pray Requirment, Boosts special attack energy, while draining enemy special attack energy by up to 10%, 1 point every 3.6 seconds.

Okay these prayers can be combined whilst fighting to have a pretty mean effect on your opponent, You will drain there stats whilst gaining them to yours, With berserker this can be combined into an excellent combination of curses to defeat your opponent.

89-95 Prayer.

Wrath, 89 Pray Requirment, If this curse is active when you die, it deals damage of up to 25% of your max Prayer to all nearby enemies in a 5x5 radius. Note that this curse will not hurt other players outside of PvP areas, and it won't hit multiple targets in non-multicombat zones, 1 point every 12 seconds.

This curse has the same effect as Retribution but it does more damage depending on your prayer.

Soul Split, 92 Pray Requirment, If this curse is active when you are fighting another player, they will lose 1 Prayer point (and you will gain 1 Hitpoint) for every five points of damage you do to them. This curse drain effect isn't affected by your victim's protection prayers, 1 point every 2 seconds.

This curse is similar to Smite, The more damage you do the more there prayer will drop.

Turmoil, 95 Pray Requirment, Increases your Attack and Defence by 15% (+15% of enemy's Attack/Defence), and Strength by 23% (+10% of enemy's Strength), 1 point every 2 seconds.

This is what you have spent all your time and money on, This Ancient Curse is carried out like Piety, Your Attack, Defence and Strength are boosted whilst your opponents stats fall.

Questing.

This is a list of all the 39 quests that a player needs to do to be able to use the Ancient Curses. These quests must be completed unless stated otherwise.

The Temple of Senntisten

Black Knight's Fortress

Creature of Fenkenstrain

Death Plateau

Defender of Varrock

Demon Slayer

Desert Treasure

Devious Minds

The Dig Site

Doric's Quest

Druidic Ritual

Family Crest

Garden of Tranquility

Gertrude's Cat

Goblin Diplomacy

Icthlarin's Little Helper

Missing My Mummy

Nature Spirit (needs to be started)

Priest in Peril

Prince Ali Rescue

Recruitment Drive

Romeo and Juliet

Rune Mysteries

Shades of Mort'ton

Shield of Arrav

The Curse of Arrav

The Golem

The Knight's Sword

The Lost Tribe (only needs to be completed up to the point where the Dorgeshuun are reached)

The Restless Ghost

The Tale of the Muspah

Temple of Ikov

The Tourist Trap

Troll Romance

Troll Stronghold

Wanted!

Waterfall Quest

What Lies Below

This was taken from RuneWiki so if the information is a little off i apologise.

Skills.

This is a list of all the skill levels that a player needs to have to be able to use the Ancient Curses. The skill levels stated here are the minimum needed.

61 Agility

35 Construction

35 Cooking

45 Crafting

25 Farming

50 Firemaking

50 Fleching

10 Herblore

51 Hunting

50 Magic

64 Mining

50 Prayer

64 Ranged

50 Runecrafting

37 Slayer

65 Smithing

64 Strength

41 Summoning

66 Thieving

10 Woodcutting

Other notable requirements are:

33 Quest points

125 Kudos

Must have completed the Abyss (miniquest)

A trustworthy partner for Shield of Arrav

Must have completely restored Senliten's tomb.

This was also taken by RuneWiki I apologise if the information is wrong.

Aftermath.

As you can see these account need to do just as much as any other effective account, Zerker, Barrows, Pure, You need to do multiple quests and skilling also, These accounts max out at 108.35 combat if you get 99 Attack and stay 95 Prayer, This Topic/Guide is showing you do not need to have Turmoil before you make these accounts, You can start at lower level and work your way up to Turmoil and still pk effectivly, These accounts are similar to Zerkers, When Zerker pures dont have Vengeance there still very effective pking against maxed 1-20 def pures and Range Tanks, I know im not going to be the first person to do this as there are already 2, 30 Def Turmoil pkers in TLP(The Last Pures) and Bonesaw--Pk, If you dont like the idea of getting 30 Defence and 65+ Pray with Ancient Curses, Dont Flame, I want to keep this topic flame free, I worked 3 hours studying this account and a further 1 hour to write this Guide up.

30 Def Turmoil Vids.

Bowdown Pk.

Bonesaw--PK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ongE2ZqDjw

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Nice guide, I read it.

TH IS MY ONE

def noob

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

This is really great guide, but i have a suggestion for guys who might fail to 31 def , they can easy do hand cannon quest and be with 35 def and turmoil and hand cannon, that would be ownage too :0

I promote this, as it is still considered "Pure" and one day the whole community will see it as pure aswell. Very nice guide.

Not taking away from the guide, but I don't know how anyone can call that pure. With that mentality, I can soon see "and one day rune pures and barrow pures will be seen as pure" not too far into the future.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

• 3 weeks later...