Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Return of the low level scene

Inu

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If their still alive/active after 3 months Ill eat my shoes.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

The only "proper" low levelled clans of the past 12~ months are:

Infection - Only clan which actually had both quality in the leadership and members.

Ascendency 'V2' - Combat cap and PKing for fun. How low-levelled clans used to operate. Mad respect for what they're doing.

35i2n1u.png

tbh i always thought of low lvls as 50-60 cmb pures, most members of low lvl clans are these lvls but theres always high leveled pures in low lvl clans, apart from A who haven't joined in with the clan rivalry and just pk and have fun from what ive seen

There will undoubtably be a new era of low level clanning (most likely when Me, Bob, Jibs, Plode, Ownage Milk and Maras0l open our new low level clan) but it just needs a clan to act like a figurehead and lead the way and set the standard, as clans have done in the past.

epidemic V3? :devil:

Epidemic #1 low level clan.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Tbh Low level Clans are Still there.

I mean, If a Person that's Maxed See's a clan that has a Bright future and is new, Of-course there going to join it, But the Loyal Members a-rent going to Stop Training just because of the Average Combat Level, Some members may or may-not train Fast.

edit:

There will undoubtably be a new era of low level clanning (most likely when Me, Bob, Jibs, Plode, Ownage Milk and Maras0l open our new low level clan) but it just needs a clan to act like a figurehead and lead the way and set the standard, as clans have done in the past.

z0mg E's Back?????????

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

When this happens you better get a message out to me so I can join in the fun. Already have an account with 40 att 40 str 1 def/pray :D

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Haha I was just being annoying and kidding(Although I have learnt to never say never), but fact remains that for a new "era" in low level clanning to occur and actually mean something a visible figurehead clan will need to set the standard for all the other clans to follow, as they have in the past.

I personally would love this to happen, because then I could join a clan that I didnt have to put 110% effort into and just enjoy runescape for what its supposed to be ; Fun and competitive. The higher leveled clan world is smashed beyond repair (Probably down in some part to actions I have had says in) and low level clans seem to be blissfully removed from all that sort of drama.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

did i say anything about Ravage?

i remember going to Ravage's minis and they are below 65 cb

Tbh Ravage has the high levels just incase clans like Ch and Cd bring their high levels.

Lmao

TH IS MY ONE

The problem with low level clans is as soon as they become decent and enter med level, they get stomped on and close:|

Its a shame, should be a better way.

and low level clans seem to be blissfully removed from all that sort of drama.

Check out miniwar section or low level clan weekend topics sometime. They flame and argue and troll almost as much as if not more than higher leveled clans do lol

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

We were kind of thrown into a grave alive...

Anyways the whole "low-level" scene is like a soap opera tbh. They come and go, some go fast...most go slow. IMO the only difference between clans from today and 3 years ago are...

The low level scene was actually...low levels. The thing about it today is that theres almost like, not enuogh pures to go around to make more then a few clans shine.

Pking was like a weekly or more kind of thing. All the clans today seem to not go pking as much, idk why.

Id add more but im too lazy to add more.

I dissagree, I host dp midweek pk trip every week and we randomly run into foe/mm membmers. We even ran into some cy (a low/med level clan I believe) half of them teled although it was all fun in the end.

it all comes down to science ladies and gentlemen, who has the most binders.

Yes or who has the most mith mains

mmflash123.gif

there hasn't been one noteworthy low level clan for a very long time now, and i know quite a few of the ones around now and their leaders, and i don't see anything amazing coming out of this group of low level clans.

i guess we will wait to see what next month's batch of low level clans have to offer.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Speaking for Chaotic.

We class ourselves as Low level because of our requirements. See our recruitment thread for details. Who cares if we have higher averages on our ml? If a higher level wants to join us, why should we refuse them? We want to progress just like any other clan, we should restrict the amount of members that come to our clan just because of their combat level. I think that I can speak for every low level clan here, by saying that we all have ambitions to progress into a med level clan, clans can't just keep having low levels for ever. People should stop complaining and living in the past. Things change.

x

tmapw.png