Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Trolling, lost it's meaning.

Karl

Troll - CH are by far the best clan in the entire runescape world.

Flame - omfg your a ****** eat **** and die *******, im going to kill your mother.

ye trolling is getting a bit extreme nowadays, recently ive encounterd(spelling) a few people who have mocked something and it being the exact opossite and resulting into them getting proved wrong and then resorting to flame.

Example (true btw)

Im scottish so some guy was trying to troll me for it then he said some retarded thing "Yeh scotland yard should go **** themselves stupid scottish cunts blah blah blah" i then told him scotland yard were founded in london meaning there an english company, his reply "Im saying it cause scotlands in there name"

That type of trolling is just idiot try hards and its pretty much the whole population of runescape nowadays:O

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She had self-esteem issues as was tormented at school. I Guarantee you 99.9% of people will not go out and kill themselves after getting trolled over the internet.

Anyways, people have committed suicide over stranger things.

Also, if you want to blame anyone, It should be the school board for allowing that kind of ******** to go on in school.

The fault of the school board does not absolve the fault of said bullies. Are you suggesting self-esteem issues are enough to excuse the result of such bullying?

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

This is recent, like a week and a half ago. Some girl was bullied and tormented in school and over the internet unrelentingly until she committed suicide. Some people really take things too far, for example this quote out of a related article:

http://www.fedsmith.com/article/2386/bulli...gs-herself.html

Was not specified in this particular article, but those "taunting comments" included a picture of a noose with her head photoshopped in. People think there are no consequences to their behavior over the internet, which is why they take things entirely too far. FYI, the girls who bullied Phoebe should soon be facing criminal charges. Multiple of those supposed anonymous 4chan users have also been charged for criminal actions.

Just follow The Golden Rule and you'll be fine

talking about trolling not online bullying which, clanning and purewarfare doesn't even scratch the surface of and the flames are nothing since there always removed or laughed at. Also that phoebe case is awfully suspicious : taken from the article

"Unveiling the indictments, Scheibel said numerous faculty members, staff members and administrators at South Hadley High School were aware of the bullying - some even witnessed physical abuse - and did nothing."

Also i heard the parents did nothing either.., Last thing i live in mass and we talked about this for like 20 mintues.

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Gaining a reaction out of somebody in a negative manner by a witty comment or even a blatant one in a attempt for people to give you respect on the internet which is equal to beating Steven Hawkins in a game of tennis@@

You're absolutely right. People nowadays run around posting random '09 memes going "HAHA U TROLD" thinking they're the ****. I miss the old trolls (Eg. Mace).

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

I still think a troll and flame have their differences, but when it relates to a clan instead of trolls say for instance, on 4chan...then it becomes kind of hard to differentiate the two. Trolling lost its meaning a while ago anyway, when all the retards jumped in thinking they were being funny with some of the dumbest **** I've ever read on a forum in a while lol.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

You're absolutely right. People nowadays run around posting random '09 memes going "HAHA U TROLD" thinking they're the ****. I miss the old trolls (Eg. Mace).

read some 4chan threads

think i know everything

**** yeah

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Trolling & Flaming. It's overdone that it seems like it's never used.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Trolling is an excuse made for people to act like idiots

We are not idiots. Example of an idiot;

IDIOTS.png

Another;

george-bush-door-1.jpg

A Troll:

sexy%20black%20guy.jpg

We are black, we can do anything. Don't doubt the power of the troll...

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

• 2 weeks later...
u arent a troll ur just someone who argues on the internet a lot

soz bro

na, i never argue bro

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.