Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mayhem Makers destroy everything everywhere since forever Ft FOE x6 Dp x1 Ir some other clans

phantom_pk0r

Gj but you forgot the bit where DP cleared you at fog

after we decided to regroup in FOG, we had about 35-40 people were dp rushed us. we put up a good fight but there 50+ numbers overwelmed us. and we called it a day, after safely securing our #1 spot and destroying anything in our path for well over 1 hour and a half. Great job today Mayhem Makers, keep it up

Its right there Rob toward the end of the topic =P

p2p20v20pure.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my first saturday trip in a couple of weeks and no questioning mm were on form yes2day which is a change given from what i seen from the last few trip topics... but from all i saw yes2day is pure v pure fights are all but done with.

I think pure leaders need to have some what of a serious talk lol bcause as far as i could see yes2day there was more mains in these little crash teams than i have seen on trips before...

only gunna get worse.

#TEAM-WALLI

my first saturday trip in a couple of weeks and no questioning mm were on form yes2day which is a change given from what i seen from the last few trip topics... but from all i saw yes2day is pure v pure fights are all but done with.

I think pure leaders need to have some what of a serious talk lol bcause as far as i could see yes2day there was more mains in these little crash teams than i have seen on trips before...

only gunna get worse.

#snipe is the crash team. They stuck on me all first fight, such a pain dying to mains who's sole purpose is to hunt down your clan because you killed their pure clan.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

only gunna get worse.

I do agree, was the most annoying **** ever....

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Looked fun, well done MM :smile:

li Benjo il - 1 DEF PKER (lvl 81+11)
60 Attack | 99 Strength | 99 Ranged | 99 Magic | 97 Hitpoints | 87 Slayer | 90 Summoning

slabsgaybarn'd

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis