Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Are you seriously that dumb? Look at the season before you make judgements. Redwings have won 3/4 games during the season against San Jose. The 4th one was lost in a shootout rofl. That says a lot. Redwings have got this one. So seriously kid, learn to look up stoof before you post stuff that will make me rage before I got to bed.

My predictions for the 2nd round:

Detroit over San Jose easily.

Chicago over Vancouver for sure.

Boston over Philly, Philly sucks

Pittsburgh over Montreal

Doesn't matter. Look at Montreal, they got owned by the Caps in the regular season and still managed to beat the best team in the NHL and the strongest offensive team. Which was the 2nd biggest upset in NHL history.

The only way I see the Sharks losing is if Nabokov (who is horrible) chokes as usual. But imo Heatley - Thorton - Marleua is the 2nd best offense line up right after ovy backstrom semin.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't matter. Look at Montreal, they got owned by the Caps in the regular season and still managed to beat the best team in the NHL and the strongest offensive team. Which was the 2nd biggest upset in NHL history.

The only way I see the Sharks losing is if Nabokov (who is horrible) chokes as usual. But imo Heatley - Thorton - Marleua is the 2nd best offense line up right after ovy backstrom semin.

Kronwall, Helm, Zetterberg, Daytsuk, Abdelkader, Howard, Stuart, Lindstrom, Filpula, Eaves, Draper, Franzen, Bertuzzi, Cleary, May, Miller, Matlby, Ericson, Rafalski, Meech, Lija, Kindl, Lebda.

We don't need to depend on just a few players like the sharks. our whole team is ******* amazing. so gtfo.

Kronwall, Helm, Zetterberg, Daytsuk, Abdelkader, Howard, Stuart, Lindstrom, Filpula, Eaves, Draper, Franzen, Bertuzzi, Cleary, May, Miller, Matlby, Ericson, Rafalski, Meech, Lija, Kindl, Lebda.

We don't need to depend on just a few players like the sharks. our whole team is ******* amazing. so gtfo.

Thats a pretty stupid thing to say. Sharks have as much superstars.

Joe Thornton 79GP-20G-69A-89PTS

Patrick Marleau 82GP-44G-39A-83PTS

Dany Heatley 82GP-39G-43A-82PTS

Pavel Datsyuk 80GP-27G-43A-70PTS

Henrik Zetterberg 74GP-23G-47A -70PTS

The Shark line had a way better season. Red Wings have the edge in Defense which will be a problem for the Shark line because they don't play well against good defensive teams. (Like when they played USA in the Olympics)

qK9nr.png

Boston wayyyyyyyyyy over philly.. they beat the devils because obviously Brodeur is a choke and he let almost every important goal in, Also i want Chicago over Vancouver(i like kane and toews) and for the Red wings to win, so Boston can beat them in the Stanley cup.. Montreal over Pittsburgh ( Boston and Montreal have a huge rivalry since the beginning of hockey and itll just be epic)

Didn't really go by who is more likely to win except for bruins, just who i like

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Thats a pretty stupid thing to say. Sharks have as much superstars.

Joe Thornton 79GP-20G-69A-89PTS

Patrick Marleau 82GP-44G-39A-83PTS

Dany Heatley 82GP-39G-43A-82PTS

None of this matters, even our defensemen score, just look at Lindstrom, 2 goals against the Coyotes in game 7. We are just an overall better team then the Sharks. They suck. I'm gonna laugh when it only goes to game 4 and Redwings win it, and then play Chicago for Semi-Finals, beat them and go play the Bruins in the Finals.

Wings play tonight Game 1 Against the Sharks at 9pm estrn.

Boston wayyyyyyyyyy over philly.. they beat the devils because obviously Brodeur is a choke and he let almost every important goal in, Also i want Chicago over Vancouver(i like kane and toews) and for the Red wings to win, so Boston can beat them in the Stanley cup.. Montreal over Pittsburgh ( Boston and Montreal have a huge rivalry since the beginning of hockey and itll just be epic)

Didn't really go by who is more likely to win except for bruins, just who i like

Phillys Offense>>>Boston Offense

qK9nr.png

Wings v Sharks

Wings in 6

Pens vs Habs

Pens in 6

Would like to see habs go on, but i doubt it

Hawks vs Nucks

Hawks in 7

Bruins vs Flyers

Bruins in 5

obtw. ur retarded iraqi L0L

this was ur first round picks

Caps over Habs WRONG

Philly over Devils right

Buffalo over Boston WRONG

Pens over Sens right

Avs over Sharks WRONG

Chi over Nashville right

Vancouver over LA right

Phoenix over Detroit WRONG

thats 4/8 wrong

thats terrible!

your picks blow! so stop trying!!!

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Wings v Sharks

Wings in 6

Pens vs Habs

Pens in 6

Would like to see habs go on, but i doubt it

Hawks vs Nucks

Hawks in 7

Bruins vs Flyers

Bruins in 5

obtw. ur retarded iraqi L0L

this was ur first round picks

Caps over Habs WRONG

Philly over Devils right

Buffalo over Boston WRONG

Pens over Sens right

Avs over Sharks WRONG

Chi over Nashville right

Vancouver over LA right

Phoenix over Detroit WRONG

thats 4/8 wrong

thats terrible!

your picks blow! so stop trying!!!

Ok first of fall calm down u retard, and I don't see your predictions. You were just bitching and complaining the whole time why I picked Red Wings out first round when you know nothing about Hockey.

Lol stupid Americans think they know. Stick to baseball.

qK9nr.png

Ahem, Do you follow hockey??????? LOL

K. Caps over Habs agreed

Philly over NJ? U CRAZY NIGGUH????

SABERS OVER BRUINS???? L0L yep ur crazy

Pens over sens agreed

THE 8TH SEED OVER THE 1ST SEED????? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL. do u live in colorado? ya probbs

Chicago over preds agreed

kings over canucks? lol

and this last one just makes me laugh so hard. nuff said

those were my pics.

they were

1. caps over habs

2. devlis over flyers

3. bruins over sabers

4. pens over sens

5. sj over avs

6. chicago over preds

7. canucks over kings

8. wings over yotes

One and two were wrong

6/8.

75%

you got 50%

25% difference

1/4th difference

one quarter difference

i think we all see the smarter picks here

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

Ahem, Do you follow hockey??????? LOL

K. Caps over Habs agreed

Philly over NJ? U CRAZY NIGGUH????

SABERS OVER BRUINS???? L0L yep ur crazy

Pens over sens agreed

THE 8TH SEED OVER THE 1ST SEED????? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOL. do u live in colorado? ya probbs

Chicago over preds agreed

kings over canucks? lol

and this last one just makes me laugh so hard. nuff said

those were my pics.

they were

1. caps over habs

2. devlis over flyers

3. bruins over sabers

4. pens over sens

5. sj over avs

6. chicago over preds

7. canucks over kings

8. wings over yotes

One and two were wrong

6/8.

75%

you got 50%

25% difference

1/4th difference

one quarter difference

i think we all see the smarter picks here

I picked SJ out in the first round simply because they were eliminated in the first round the last 2 playoffs, Joe Thornton does not perform well in pressured games as does Nabokov.

I picked Sabres simply because I thought Miller, who is arguably the best goalie in the NHL this season would take them past the first round like he did in the Olympics.

Habs and Caps was unexpected. Every expert NHL analyst had Habs out in first round. I don't know how they won, this was the 2nd biggest upset in NHL playoffs history anyways.

And I picked the Yotes over the Wings just because I thought the Coyotes would want it more. Red Wings have been to the playoffs the last 17 or so years (longest playoff appearance in sports history) and the last the Coyotes made the playoffs was when they were in Winnepeg. So I picked an amazing goaltender (Bryzgalov) and a young team to beat the veteran team.

Your picks were just guesses, you didn't even write why you thought they would win. I could of done the same thing and got 8/8.

qK9nr.png

1. Okay, bad choice obviously.

2. Tuukka is better than miller, but i guess it's all based on opinions

3. Agreed. Even I had caps winning :D Can;t blame you for that

4. The best team after the olympic break, would win the first round. As everyone pretty much thought (except for u lol)

Not only were my picks not guesses, but they were well thought out.

Also, I hate baseball. And thats a stereotype.

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

My predictions for the 2nd round:

San Jose over Detroit (Lol don't harass me)

Vancouver over Chicago

Philly over Boston

Pittsburgh over Montreal

;)

Your picks were just guesses, you didn't even write why you thought they would win. I could of done the same thing and got 8/8.

Yeah, because you have reasons to why you think those teams you chose would win.

Yeah, you got owned.

Yeah, because you have reasons to why you think those teams you chose would win.

Yeah, you got owned.

I explained my choices in other posts.

If you want to hear them then here they are:

Pens over Habs - Penguins have 3 lines that can score. Kunitz - Crosby - Guerin first line, Ponikarovsky - Malkin - Fedotanko 2nd line, and Cooke - Staal - Dupuis. The Habs beat the Caps because they use there skill to beat the teams, and the Habs shut down there skill, they had Hall Gill on Ovy all times and Semin was always being covered. The Caps are way to skilled an not enough grit which is why Habs won (also the ridiculos number of blocked shots by montreal). The Pens play a physical and gritty game which will destroy Montreals small forwards. This game will end in a sweep by Pens or the Habs might win one game.

Philly over Bruins - Rask is obvi better than Boucher, but I think Philly's offense: Mike Richards, Claude Giroux, Simon Gagne, Jeff Carter, Scott Hartnell, Daniel Briere, JVR will be better than Bergeron, Savard, Krejci. The only I see Boston winning is if they play more physical than Philly. Philly blocks shots, there forwards have great backchecking and they got guys that can score. This game should go to game 7.

Nucks over Chicago - Daniel Sedin - Henrik Sedin - Samuelsson, you cant go wrong with 2 twins playing beside eachother, but also the leading scorer this year, Henrik Sedin and also playing along another Swede. The Nucks have the better top 6 forwards, but the Blackhawks have the edge in bottom 6 forwards and in defense. The Nucks have the way better goalie. Luongo>Niemi. This game will go to game 6 or 7. I wouldnt mind Chicago winning as I am a big fan of Toews, Seabrook, and Keith. Even though Chicago beat Nucks last year in 6 games when the nucks led the series 2-0 and lost 4 straight games, ill still go with canucks.

Sharks over Red Wings - This game will go to game 7 for sure. You got the big 3, Heatley - Thornton - Marleau (the highest scoring line in the NHL) with young guys like Pavelski, Setoguchi and grinders like Clowe and Nichol. The red wings are way more experienced in the playoffs, and have more verteran presence and better leadership since the Sharks dont have a captain. The edge goes to Sharks for forwards but in defense it goes to the wings. In net you got a rookie goalie Howard vs Nabokov who has been horrible this year even though his team came in first. Ever since the 7-2 loss against Canada, the Sharks went downhill but at the end of the season pulled it together. I'll go with Wings in net. But its close. The only Sharks will win is if they can shut down Datsyuk and Zetterberg.

qK9nr.png

Thank you.

Iraqi, Zetterberg and Daytsuk aren't the only star players. The whole team seems to step up during the play offs, instead of just "star" players like other teams.

No but Detroits record when Datsyuk and Zetterberg score is insance. Like 21-1 or something like that. They have only lost 1 game when they both score and won 21 in the playoffs all time.

qK9nr.png

Hey, Iraqi. I'm gonna start calling you sportscenter for all of these useless hockey comments. Devils should've advanced, as with the Caps.. But now things are a little different.

In the West,

Detroit should win with 6/7. It's Detroit, nothing there to argue with. After the Olympic break they were 10th in the West, and skyrockted to 5th in just 21 games.

Canucks and Hawks are gonna go the distance. I'm from Vancouver, and am a ******* Canucks fan, but Lou hasn't stopped Patty Kane in anything but the Olympics, and let's hope he remembers that and pulls through. Canucks in 7.

In the East,

Pittsburg in 6. The Habs are on fire and would put up a fight.. but with the experience Pittsburg has, the Habs can't do a thing. Crosby is pretty much GOD at the moment.

Boston in 7. Halak and Rask are two of the best younger goalies around. Rask led the league in GAA and SVP if I'm not mistaken. Halak just knocked out the Capitals, allowing 2 goals on nearly 100 shots. That's ******* impressive. But Boston has the experience.. Chara, Recchi, Savard, Lucic, the list goes on.

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org