Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs

West

Sharks in 6

Hawks in 7

East

Pittsburgh in 5

Phillies in 7

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sharks lead the series 1-0.

Thanks Sportscenter. I'll be sure to call TSN and ask them for you to replace Pierre MacGuire

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Rofllllllll and Montreal takes out the top sead in the East. Gf washington...

These playoffs are starting to take my interest :D. One of the best games ive seen in a while, that game 7 was. Looking forward to see what the habs can do in round two, if Halak can continue his dominance in net. Considering they shut down the top team, who knows whatll happen =s

Theres a world of difference between the reg season and the playoffs.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Pens lead 4-2 at the end of the 2nd period :D

4 game series please

Edit: Pens win game 1, 6-3. Scored twice per period

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Flyers are ****** without Carter, there best goal scorer. Gagne, a top 6 forward and Laperiere, there best Penalty Killer.

l0l shut the **** up, we all know the bruins could of won the game without overtime. Flyers are trash and just get mad lucky and savard wins the game right with a top scorin shot , not some ******** tip or weird bounce.

Also we lost marco sturm for the whole game and he also is a good scorer for the bruins?? LOLOL

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

l0l shut the **** up, we all know the bruins could of won the game without overtime. Flyers are trash and just get mad lucky and savard wins the game right with a top scorin shot , not some ******** tip or weird bounce.

Also we lost marco sturm for the whole game and he also is a good scorer for the bruins?? LOLOL

Lol Marco Sturm is ****. Jeff Carter led the team in goal this season and last season. Last season he was 3rd in scoring with 46 goals lol. Also Simon Gagne who plays on the 1st line and there best PKer, Ian Laperriere is also injured. And Sturms injury is just day-to-day.

Idiot.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Lol Marco Sturm is ****. Jeff Carter led the team in goal this season and last season. Last season he was 3rd in scoring with 46 goals lol. Also Simon Gagne who plays on the 1st line and there best PKer, Ian Laperriere is also injured. And Sturms injury is just day-to-day.

Idiot.

o ya lma0, we have 2 prime defense men out? OYA YOU FORGOT I GUES L0l , WE HAVE 2 defense men from providence (boychuk and some other person who got 2 penalties today) .Seidenberg and Mark stuart were hurt near April, Seidenberg played with chara, and stuart played with ferrence i think,btw it did matter since sturm played a lot of mintues, so the bruins had to pick it up (it hurts in overtime) ahahaa GET SET UP SONN

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

o ya lma0, we have 2 prime defense men out? OYA YOU FORGOT I GUES L0l , WE HAVE 2 defense men from providence (boychuk and some other person who got 2 penalties today) .Seidenberg and Mark stuart were hurt near April, Seidenberg played with chara, and stuart played with ferrence i think,btw it did matter since sturm played a lot of mintues, so the bruins had to pick it up (it hurts in overtime) ahahaa GET SET UP SONN

Siedenberg and Boychuck were both playing today. Gf though.

qK9nr.png

Flyers are ****** without Carter, there best goal scorer. Gagne, a top 6 forward and Laperiere, there best Penalty Killer.

Hey McKenzie Jr, Bruins are a better team with more playoff experience than Philly. Live with it.

Canucks what what? Woot Woot.

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Hey McKenzie Jr, Bruins are a better team with more playoff experience than Philly. Live with it.

Canucks what what? Woot Woot.

Ok Pierre McGuire. Stop quoting each of my posts and saying a TSN analyst in it.

qK9nr.png

Ok Pierre McGuire. Stop quoting each of my posts and saying a TSN analyst in it.

call me Pierre's monster. I'm not going to stop quoting your posts untill you say something decent and something that's true. Bruins are a better team than the Flyers. Canucks are going to beat the Blackhawks. Habs are gonna pull through with Halak, especially now that they're net presence is gone with Jordan Stall out. Detroit's going to take San Jose in 7.

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

call me Pierre's monster. I'm not going to stop quoting your posts untill you say something decent and something that's true. Bruins are a better team than the Flyers. Canucks are going to beat the Blackhawks. Habs are gonna pull through with Halak, especially now that they're net presence is gone with Jordan Stall out. Detroit's going to take San Jose in 7.

those r my dream picks.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Wow I didn't even know you were physcic. We shouldn't even watch the playoffs anymore since you know what is going to happen eh?

Pittsburgh will still win no matter what. Halak won't stop them forever. Just like game 1, Pens got traffic in front of the net and they started scoring.

I am guessing Philly to win even without Gagne, Carter, and Laperriere. I don't care who is a better team idiot, Devils were a better team than Philly and still lost? Why is that? Caps were a better team than Habs but still lost? Why is that?

I agree with Canucks.

And I am saying Sharks in 7.

qK9nr.png

Pittsburgh will still win no matter what. Halak won't stop them forever. Just like game 1, Pens got traffic in front of the net and they started scoring.

I am guessing Philly to win even without Gagne, Carter, and Laperriere. I don't care who is a better team idiot, Devils were a better team than Philly and still lost? Why is that? Caps were a better team than Habs but still lost? Why is that?

I agree with Canucks.

And I am saying Sharks in 7.

The Devils lost because they relied to heavily on Kovalchuk who hadn't any real good playoff experience. In Game 4, he played something like 29 minutes, and Game 5 over 30 minutes. The Capitals lost for one reason. They had no one infront of the net. The Canadiens defencemen are smart enough to clear the **** out of the weak PWF's the Caps have and then clear the lanes so Halak could clearly see the shot.

Don Cherry said it best, Habs are a Cup contender this year.

For the Sharks, when was the last time they did something good in the playoffs? Detroit's on a tear. They're one of the two best playoff teams in the NHL, and they're confident. They've won 85-90% of their last 30 games and have a hell of a lot more experience and depth then the sharks. The Sharks have their one big line, Pavelski and then Manny Malholtra.

The Wings the most talented roster ever. They've got Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Holmstrom, Franzen, Lidstrom, Kronwall and Lilja with leadership, talent and experience. Not too mention this Abdelkader kid who's amazing. They've got depth, Sharks can't nearly match them with that.

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org