Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure-Soul (Re-Opened)

surReal

As you all know Pure-Soul closed near the 2007's-2009's Mid Summer June (Dont Remember).

Yes, I would know because I was a worker for them I quit because of the abusive "Admins"

Reviving Pure-Soul will take a while to grow please recruit stay active.I dont know if you all remember me I'm an Epidemic Member "[E]`Adam|Str3nghtzs".

Pure-Soul Was not my idea but it was Sam since "Fox" was being an ass to me I quit.

After I quit I got sent to Afghanistan like wow I did'nt even understand them but back to the topic.

Pure-Soul has been re-opened we're currently searching for a better staff and 24/7 Free VPS bot hoster

Simple Rules:

Never EVER Flame another clan in #Pure-Soul or else you have to appeal and apologize to them

Always always pile mains unwelcomed mains

Site: http://pure-soul.co.nr

#Pure-Soul Looking for a 24/7 staff from different timezones for helping people

All of you have been wondering when will the pures "only" with tie worlds that's upcoming

Once we get atleast active members and 24/7 staff support and community activeness the staff will start setting 20+ members is required to start a Soul-Wars game

Feedback?

Glad to have some thank you

Yeah this seems neat. But I was wondering how It opened in 07, considering there was no Soul wars. Or before that was it a PC sort of clan. I will join pretty soon since i'm looking to start up soul wars.

TH IS MY ONE

Its good when up and running efficiently. Will be interesting if you guys can get it back up. The unfortunate part of this is that pure clans crashing this is more of a threat than mains.

Was annoying how almost every single world was crashed in a matter of 1-2 hours

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Soulwars was made in 09
TH IS MY ONE

You're ******* stupid... Anyways Pure Soul was too corrupted and full of innocent asian children who're too smart for Runescape and are power hungry. I know, they conspired against me.

P.S I like your shiny Aviators. I can see myself in the reflection even through the computer screen

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

i might go

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14