Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bot Rewrite

Jay

For those of you who use the PureWarfare bot (thank you!) or those that have come across it, you have have known that it has been neglected by it's developer for quite some time. As a result of my own laziness, I have allowed many of the bot's features to develop bugs, and become outdated. I apologize to it's users for this, and for that reason I'd like to announce that I am going to begin work on completely rewriting the bot.

With this rewrite, I intend to create a much more dynamic core for the bot (sounds more complex than it is), and make it easier to add-on new scripts and features. Before I really get working on it, I'd like to hear what you guys would like to see. Feel free to comment here, or message me, any ideas you'd like to see on the bot. Literally, any. More things are possible than many people seem to realize, so don't be shy with your ideas. I'm going to keep a list of everything that is requested, and odds are, you'll see it on the new bot.

That said, the update will also provide a lot more customizability. Meaning, with all of the features that some may find less useful than others, you'll have the option to disable the ones you don't want.

In addition to these, the new bot will also have a much more in-depth availability to be used for PureWarfare related things - such as account/forum commands, homepage information commands (calcs, guide lookups, basically anything found on our website) as well as compatibility with the massive update Karl has planned for you guys;]).

Go now, my friends, dive into your imaginations, and get me busy.

- Jay

Complete Ideas

Invite System

bl/wl

pwdo

[!@.]pw

(En|Dis)able Commands

Count

[+-]mode

calc

(set)site

(set)vent

(set)event

(set)news

(set)reqs

(set)ts

RLB

Tag System

pwnews

ML

setcolors

clan

RunIP

mini

Stats

Other Ideas

Adv. Log

GE Lookup

Tracker

GE Updates

Spam

Anti-Spam

Link checker

purechans

autowhois [on|off]

kb nick [reason]

tb nick duration [reason]

login [userName] ~ [Password]

logout

autolog [on|off]

pwrpg [nick]

pwrpghs

site

loghelp

pwloginlist

pwinbox

status

omni

urban

topic

rank

players

world

yt

define

movie

google

compare

item

npc

players

name

translate

msg tags

highlight tags

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

Ge lookup

Stats

Tracker

Ge update

Spam script

Voice tags

Spam prevention (hopping, etc)

Admin commands to KB in other channels, etc (obviously not for abuse)

Just off the top of my head.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png