Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New pure clan

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not really pure but the idea has been done before, valhall, HF, the professionals. I'm sure you will find inspiration, you could attract all the failed pures and get the zerks n tanks easy :) will be tough competing with well established clans like HF though but good luck.

In reality a clan like this would own. You'd have the tanks dspearing/maging, the zerks rng/meleeing and the pures Mage/rnging. Just need a strong foundation of core mems. If anyone is interested in helping me get a clan like this up and running. Pm me on irc "Devin|Lamo"

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

why don't u just make it 1-47 def instead of 1-25 and 40-45?

because imo 30-39 def is failed seeing how at 40 def is only 1 more combat but allows for max ownage. I would think about 1-30 but only 30 if turmoil

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

going up to rune is icky, but addy i dont see why not.

That's what you say this year, but in 2011 you'll say going up to granite is icky.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

mk.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality