Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pongs - The First Pure Live Commentary Pk Video

Pepe

Well after watching some live commentary pk videos i thought i would make one of my own. This is the first pure live commentary pk video. (I searched youtube couldnt find any) Please take the time to watch sub comment rate/hate. This pk video is filmed from my new pure pongs. Here is the link or you can watch it here. Edit: Not the first purple ownz made one it didnt come up on search ;p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nlvvee5P68 :thanks:

Despite my hatred for E, I enjoyed watching this. I'm not a fan of that level range, especially seeing how broken it truly is, but it is always refreshing to hear what's on another person's mind while they're fighting.

Sad thing is, your non-targ loot almost always trumps my target loot lol. I've seen way too many skrimshaws at 89 combat.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

lmao and ur not the first, some purple 0wnz did it like a year ago

Oh yea i remember now but i think his wasnt live or maybe it was i guess its not the first ;p

It was interesting to watch, however I think I prefer normal music. ;D

i put normal music in the backround ill play it a little louder next time i guess i put the db to low on sony vegas

sniping u mad

Meh, I don't see how commentarys like this can properly work in scape, on games like cod/halo it's alot easier although you don't do them live.

Just a bit annoying with a lot of "ok im back" when for us you hadn't left :P

nice effort though

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Meh, I don't see how commentarys like this can properly work in scape, on games like cod/halo it's alot easier although you don't do them live.

Just a bit annoying with a lot of "ok im back" when for us you hadn't left :P

nice effort though

if i make another ill do a lot of things different including that