Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carnage closes

Asher

Sad to see you go, but happy to see you moving on.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sad to see u guys go always enjoyd our merched trips and all :)

1 of the clans i liked much =/

u guys had a good run gl in w/e most of u guys gona do irl :)

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

were not dying, were just movvvvvingg on , yeah cool story bro

You're making yourself look retarded just stop please. We have around an 80 mem ml, pulled 67 to a fullout vs CPR a month or so back and peaked at 45 ish last weekend. Before you try to talk **** learn what you're attempting to insult. We're closing due to the fact that all of our leadership/ranks are over 18 and don't have the time to run a successful clan to the best of our ability.

Take a lap.

On topic; RIP Carnage it was the best 2 years of my rs career. We accomplished a lot and through the good and the bad times it was always fun. Thanks for teaching me all I know Asher. =]

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

To be honest, I really liked carnage. They put up some really good miniwars and p2p trips. Sad to see you guys go.

Owell, I do agree on what you said, and I do really think about that everday, but for me what keeps is going is our community, not pure warfare.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

Who will Dv fight now?

Always respected Carnage, they never flamed on Pw. I expect Dv to close soon now tbh :whistling: .

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Who will Dv fight now?

Always respected Carnage, they never flamed on Pw. I expect Dv to close soon now tbh :whistling: .

If you were in DV I'd flame you, but for now I'll just laugh at your ignorance - Dv havn't been able to compete with IR/carnage since IR re-opened. Dv just fight CPR in 20 v 20s

hotkeying.gif

Carnage was a pretty sick clan.

I remember when you guys first opened when collided Northstar and Undesired Damage back in the day.

RIP Carnage.

~Ryan

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

some things get old and it is best to move on. i always respect smaller clans; the most fun i've had on this game was in old wild with a team, no drama about rankings or anything. just played to have fun with some quality mates. i think the community has changd a lot now, u might only gain an imaginary rank within a community on a game, but it's the community that keeps me around fatality. just don't care about it, everyone knows what clan does what and u don't need to prove urself to anyone. just play the game for what it was meant to be, havin a laugh with ur mates

grogsfinalnotext.png

This closure is not to do with anything else apart from moving on and being tired of immature kids on this community and in other clans who spend their days trolling to try and look cool or to be the next m4n or `pure.

impossible

But I really liked you guys so it's sad to see you go. Definitely good reasons though. This game sucks in general and so do clans. Gl to you and all your members.

Arp-1.png

R.I.P. but you guys never "pulled down #4"

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

It's sad to see a clan like Carnage close down. Carnage was made up of a good group of people and it's a shame to see them lose their home. Carnage was actually my first choice when i started looking for a clan long ago.

eopsig2.png

Carnage is one of the most successful merged clan to live for such a long time period. Congrats and a sad goodbye to those who were part of this wonderful clan.

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

K Ryan just don't come over to late or my dad will get mad. You can bring Zo too if you want.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Good move, once the enjoyments gone and leading clans becomes a chore, it's time to move on.

Pretty nice clan I must say.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png