Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Saturday Ownage Bro

-ChaiN-

Good job CP! Shame about Fatality/Eop crashing our run ins but you did good on the only fair one. And to Fatality who said it was an accident.. So you were randomly walking in lava gap and just happened to spot Dp in that world? L00000L is all i can say. I used to think Fatality was a decent clan. Now they just seem more and more idiotic each day.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised nobody has posted: "Epidemic topic copy cat !!!" yet lol :D

Always fun when clans crash and don't succeed and then get mad at the two clans who teamed up to clear the crashers. Should've thinked about that before you crashed :-(

Goodjob Cp looked like a nice trip.

heartline8.gif

LOL Fi got manhandled, pretty poor guys not gonna lie.

and idk what people are going on about saying Fi is #1, from this topic i wouldn't say anywhere near close.

Great job CP, good to see you stepping up again

I'm wondering why FI suddenly has 2 clans close into them suddenly makes them think they can throw around threats like kfc to zulu.

I don't see why FI would rush with 85 vs 2 clans that both have around 45-50 each that OBVIOUSLY have a planned run-in. (We're dded next to the gap, for fun of course). Get teamed on by DP that had like 50 vs 85, held them off, so all the sudden apparently FI is too weak to fight CP who has 45-50 aswell. You guys should have cleared us within seconds (FI), but you didn't got your asses wooped and now complaining everywhere and crying.

Second PKRI - FI crash again (FI came first, then EOP). DP and CP regroup, get into raza's cc, and tell FI to **** off in 5 seconds.

Third PKRI - grats CP, I'd say we had around 40-45 there. You guys did better, I think we underestimated you as you've been down for a while now.

Soccer/football is for ****.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

please just have a coup d'etait or whatever it's called, and lead IR.

Zo don't make empty threats against other clans.

I wouldnt make threats either. Since you're pulling 85 and crashing clans with 50, then get cleared in the process, it just would embarrass me. (if I was FI).

Forgot to mention, grats CP. gj

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Guys, was a fun night, dominated everyone that we fought, too bad Fi kept crashing then dieng =/

CP+DP Clearing Eop and Fi

tveluqbd.png

Cp vs Dp, Cp was just finishing up Dp

nwfz73.png

Rob. After the fight, I was looting, then DP sorta came through the gap I guess but DP killd me ......................................................... =[

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

I've got something to say: **** you. I am purposely over-reacting, so dw.

You used exactly the same format as I personally made, who ever made this topic copied MY WORK symbol by symbol, and placement by placement. I don't care if anyone in Corrupt Pures was in Epidemic, I made this format specifically for my use and no other, though I guess I don't have a trademark on it or anything lol.bThis is exactly the same as if you took somebodies signature and put your name on it, plagiarism. I've let it pass three times now, three different clans besides CP have copied MY work. I'm going to report the **** out of any other topic maker who uses the exact same stuff as my own.

Look at the front page of this topic, now open this topic one; My Work[Click]

And now;

Web definitions for plagiarism

a piece of writing that has been copied from someone else and is presented as being your own work

I'll request you change the topic, I don't want this to be closed considering that I actually respect CP, just don't use other peoples work and make something unique instead of being lazy. I don't really care about anything that happened playing rs, just the way you made the topic lol.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

I've got something to say: **** you. I am purposely over-reacting, so dw.

You used exactly the same format as I personally made, who ever made this topic copied MY WORK symbol by symbol, and placement by placement. I don't care if anyone in Corrupt Pures was in Epidemic, I made this format specifically for my use and no other, though I guess I don't have a trademark on it or anything lol.bThis is exactly the same as if you took somebodies signature and put your name on it, plagiarism. I've let it pass three times now, three different clans besides CP have copied MY work. I'm going to report the **** out of any other topic maker who uses the exact same stuff as my own.

Look at the front page of this topic, now open this topic one; My Work[Click]

And now;

I'll request you change the topic, I don't want this to be closed considering that I actually respect CP, just don't use other peoples work and make something unique instead of being lazy. I don't really care about anything that happened playing rs, just the way you made the topic lol.

bang.

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg