Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Should i join MM or FOE?

1stdclawer

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather not have an idiot like you in DP, I doubt you'd get accepted anyway.

Just get def and quit rs, i don't think nay clan will take you.

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

Guest Xihtug7
Dont join either. Im 100 percent sure you'd like DP. We have everything that your asking for. Speak to me, [DP]Rangep00npkr in IRC if you want to know more

100% agreed

Fatality will accept you as long as your def level is under 35 and you can bring some friends to trips

#Fatality

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

It's not a matter of which clan you want to join, it's more of a matter of which clan will let you in.

You're welcome to go to foe, because I can assure you that you won't be getting into MM anytime soon.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Guest Xihtug7
It's not a matter of which clan you want to join, it's more of a matter of which clan will let you in.

You're welcome to go to foe, because I can assure you that you won't be getting into MM anytime soon.

(21:15:22) -[CU]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Gf Kid Smd K is in clan: Mayhem Makers ( URL: http://mm-rs.org )

u add his points every weekend blud

(21:15:22) -[CU]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: Gf Kid Smd K is in clan: Mayhem Makers ( URL: http://mm-rs.org )

u add his points every weekend blud

Pk On Extacy was not found in the RSHSC.

Gf Kid Smd K is a different person entirely. I'm not quite sure what you're talking about.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^